Thread: What are these spots on my leaves?

Thanks

Default What are these spots on my leaves?

So these first appeared on 2 of my plants, so I thought maybe calmag def so I fed with a good dose of calmag, and it didnt help at all. Then, I thought maybe nute burn even tho I wasent giving alot of nutes, so I fed with just PH water, only to find that it now spreaded to the other plants. So today I fed again like normal, but instead with a low dose of nutes, and the spots have gotten even worst just through today, like pretty serious.

I am on week 3 and 3 days. When the problem first started 2 days before week 3, I was feeding with a 1/4 dose of calmag, 1/4 dose of veg nutes, full dose of root excellerator. Then when the spots appreared I fed with the same thing, but instead the full suggested dose of calmag. Then when the problem was still getting worst, I fed with just PH water, and now its spread on all of my plants, then today I fed with 1/2 dose of calmag, 1/4 dose veg nutes. My PH is always 5.6-5.9 and im growing in rockwool mini cubes in 3 gallon buckets. Is this nitrogen def? Idk wtf it could be but its getting bad! Its also on the older lower leaves, not new growth or even the upper leaves it seems to mostly effect the bottom ones right now! Also my temps never go over 80f and lights off its about 70-72. Humidity is always 50-60, will lower it to 30-40 at flowering. I am running 2 180w LEDs and have the lights about 25" away from the top of the plants. This is not light related, as ive moved the lights and the spots still got worst. Plus I have the lights where there supposed to be, this is def chemical related.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	346244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0276.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	346245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0278.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	346246  
    Last edited by potluck4200; 28-05-17 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks

I feel like it has to be a nitrogen defency at this point ive tried everything els to try and figure out what the issue is and this seems to be like the last possibility. But, calmag plus has nitrogen in it, so the doses of calmag plus im feeding should help right? Or do they need must more? if so, how do I deliver it? I can give micro feed dosent that have nitrogen in it? Looking for help please! this is getting serious!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

looks similar to what ive had on my current grow.. check ph fluctuation and water temp

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

cant edit so felt elaboration is needed.
    looks similar to what ive had on my current grow.. check ph fluctuation, calibrate your ph tester and check water temp, although its not dwc or nything similar but id say check your res temp.. if hotter than 21 drop in a frozen bottle - 1.5 litre bottle drops my 30l res from 25 to 20 in 30 mins.. 18-19 is optimal for dwc though..

another thing ive found is whatever problem u may have first go to ph, if it seems ok double and tripple check.. only then go "hardcore"

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks

This is most likely pH problems

if you used CalMAg+ and it didnt sort it i would check pH.

tbh i would have checked pH first.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

I would only folier spray cal mag.feeding straight to roots can cause ph issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk