Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spots on my lower leaves! Please help!

Thanks

Default Spots on my lower leaves! Please help!

So these first appeared on 2 of my plants, so I thought maybe calmag def so I fed with a good dose of calmag, and it didnt help at all. Then, I thought maybe nute burn even tho I wasent giving alot of nutes, so I fed with just PH water, only to find that it now spreaded to the other plants. So today I fed again like normal, but instead with a low dose of nutes, and the spots have gotten even worst just through today, like pretty serious.

I am on week 3 and 3 days. When the problem first started 2 days before week 3, I was feeding with a 1/4 dose of calmag, 1/4 dose of veg nutes, full dose of root excellerator. Then when the spots appreared I fed with the same thing, but instead the full suggested dose of calmag. Then when the problem was still getting worst, I fed with just PH water, and now its spread on all of my plants, then today I fed with 1/2 dose of calmag, 1/4 dose veg nutes. My PH is always 5.6-5.9 and im growing in rockwool mini cubes in 3 gallon buckets. Is this nitrogen def? Idk wtf it could be but its getting bad! Its also on the older lower leaves, not new growth or even the upper leaves it seems to mostly effect the bottom ones right now! Also my temps never go over 80f and lights off its about 70-72. Humidity is always 50-60, will lower it to 30-40 at flowering. I am running 2 180w LEDs and have the lights about 25" away from the top of the plants. This is not light related, as ive moved the lights and the spots still got worst. Plus I have the lights where there supposed to be, this is def chemical related. I feel like it has to be a nitrogen defency at this point ive tried everything els to try and figure out what the issue is and this seems to be like the last possibility. But, calmag plus has nitrogen in it, so the doses of calmag plus im feeding should help right? Or do they need must more? if so, how do I deliver it? I can give micro feed dosent that have nitrogen in it? Looking for help please! this is getting serious!

Sorry for double post, didnt see this section when I posted in hydro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0278.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	346247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0276.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	346248   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0271.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	346249  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

The leaves look like ph fluctuation marks. The plants are quiet small or look it in the pics for 3 weeks 3 days old leading me to believe this could be a root problem. Root problems can often cause similar looking marks to ph fluctuation. I would be tempted to take the worse affected plant out of the cubes and check the size and quality of the roots and obviously any slim or smells if you have slim it will smell awful. Personally i would try and remove the plants from the cubes and transfer them into coco what has a perfect air to water ratio for cannabis. Ultimately it is up to you and there is always that certain amount of risk with transferring plants from one medium to another.

Thanks

My roots look fine no smell or slime and I've grown in this rockwool setup before just never autos and I'm using leds for the first time in this grow. Here's a pic of the whole plant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	346252  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

kbag (28-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

That is good then mate that you have no root problems, that is my diagnoses out the window. Hopefully somebody else will jump in and give you a hand my last Auto run under led did not go to well to say the least.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

I start my seedling in coco I feed nothing but rhizotonic for 2 weeks, then I start feeding calmag and veg feed

Thanks

Yeah my roots all look healthy. I water every other day and they get tons of air with the rockwool setup I use. Stumped as to what this is. I started introducing veg nutes at day 12 very small amount and they reacted fine to it and have even when being given 1/4 at week 2 they were fine. This is a recent problem, I was giving that amount of nutes for awhile and they were fine. I don't think this is any kind of burn from too much of anything since I've flushed and it got worst.
    Last edited by potluck4200; 28-05-17 at 10:07 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to potluck4200 For This Useful Post:

kbag (28-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

just give them a spray of calmag 2-4ml in litre spray bottle on top and underneath leaves. then keep an eye on new growth.
    your pic quite small but seem new growth ain't effected.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

potluck4200 (28-05-17)

Thanks

I feed with calmag plus and yeah no new growth is effected only bottom oldest leave set. Do you think this is calmag related even tho I feed with calmag plus?
    Do you guys really think they look small for week 3? They have crazy amounts of roots!
    Last edited by potluck4200; 28-05-17 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

it better use it via foliar spray. as it will be absorbed much quicker in to the plant. long as ph is good an no major swings
    i would say it only leaves a cal issue.

what system you running a wilma? what's your current feed made up of and what's your back ground EC?

I would also calibrate your pens just to play it safe

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    it better use it via foliar spray. as it will be absorbed much quicker in to the plant. long as ph is good an no major swings
    i would say it only leaves a cal issue.

what system you running a wilma? what's your current feed made up of and what's your back ground EC?

I would also calibrate your pens just to play it safe
    I just don't have a spray bottle that why I haven't sprayed the leaves direct with it but I can get one. Just calibrated my ph pen yesterday (it was off by .1 which makes no difference anyways). I hand water not using a watering system!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast