Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Magicman1984 View Post
    Anyone there ?
    What seems to be the problem?

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

Thanks

Encountered lots of issues trying a new style was on a budget too so had to improvise, i had high ec run off early into flowr and lost control of height as tried a loft for first time i have serious signs of lighr burn at the top which could also be signs of overfeed due to big build up of salts, i have been flushing with water each time i get the high run off which now kno to be a mistake, ive bent the girls down as much as poss, i want to know if my yield will be massively less now?

Thanks

Did you get that reply

Thanks

Were you able to see my reply ?

Thanks

Only the tops show damage, but bud growth seems slow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

I have seen your reply, once you hit 10 posts, get some pictures up so we can see the problems. A lights off picture will be best & try to keep them under 2mb so they will upload. Over 2mb, & they won't.

Plain water in coco is not recommended, a 1/4 strength feed solution for flushing is ideal.

Thanks

I did 2 days on water and have now learned how that can affect osmosis/ion transfer. Do you know how long it takes to balance out again? I have just fed a 1.0 ec feed and theaverage run off is now 1.2. Hopin that iv caught it in time. Im thinking bud growth is slow , i also have high temperature some days,im going to struggle to get pictures , but all looks ok except serious leaf burn on the leaders i Didn't get to in time and which got 2 close to the light i will try get pics tho.Thanks

Thanks

My other issue is im not sure what week im on as all dates were in a phone i lost,so un sure when to start overdrive,i hope im a week behind wat i thibk and then maybe ive been worrying 4nothing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast