Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Help with leafs color

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedragon View Post
    Seriously impressive early diagnosis. I can attest that a foliar spray will straighten out things quickly, but you may have to make a longer term change in feeding to account for the possibility that this strain is Mag hungry. Put some cal-mag in your next feed. Those recent pics indicate possible calcium deficiencies as well.
    Thanks. Regarding Cal adding I´m concern due PH is 7.0. During the soil mix I added 4 table spoons of calcarium. I´ll try a second ES spray.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

Ironman (04-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by solista View Post
    Thanks. Regarding Cal adding I´m concern due PH is 7.0. During the soil mix I added 4 table spoons of calcarium. I´ll try a second ES spray.
    If there is any issue with cal, the spraying of Epsom salts helps the plants with the uptake of cal.

If you are worried about cal then add 1ml per l8tr cal mag to the Epsom salts solution and spray that way.

Im not a fan of putting cal mag into your feed/medium, any time I've done that before I've had problems later on with the uptake of other nutes during flower.

I always do a spray of cal mag and Epsom salts through my grow.
    1 soaking before stretch and 1 soaking after the stretch. I've picked that up here at the talk and works for alot of people😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

Thanks

Thanks, I´ll try.

Thanks

You are looking for a soil ph around 6-6.5. I recently have been trying to stay around 6.2-6.3

Thanks

Yes, now I know it. When I prepared the soil I did not have a PH meter. I´m trying to reduce PH with water around 6.0. Also quite soon I´ll start with banana´s teas which lower PH. This is only my second growth.

Thanks

This is only my second growth.
    I will just cheer you on. I haven't even gotten through my first. I'm nearing 3rd week in bloom on my first go.

Thanks

you´re doing fine..going to

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokedragon View Post
    Seriously impressive early diagnosis. I can attest that a foliar spray will straighten out things quickly, but you may have to make a longer term change in feeding to account for the possibility that this strain is Mag hungry. Put some cal-mag in your next feed. Those recent pics indicate possible calcium deficiencies as well.
    It's just average for any auto mate. Autos just need a quick fix of Mag around the time they start to flower & that'll see them through to the end of the grow
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Updating..Overall the plant is growing and looks healthy Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	346791 but these burns Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	346789 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	346790 Soil PH is high, around 7.2 and trying to lower it but to no avail. What else can I do at this stage? Thanks
    Last edited by solista; 07-06-17 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Soil PH around 7.2? Is this from a slurry test or one of those cheap, poke in the soil, probes?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast