Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: coco auto help me set this up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Quote Originally Posted by autoteaser View Post
    no worries, il have to try work out how i can dump it xD dude in my house doesnt know i got this lol, but he doesnt go in the loft either lol so i have to get up when hes not about which is why its so damn hard :P i dont tell anyone what i do :P

was looking at bluemats also, they look pretty simple and cool, just duno how well they would preform, they measure sensor the water level etc sounds amazing what do you think to them?
    if you on about dumpin the waster just have a small pump and attach sum garden hose to it and run hose down to either bathroom or.. to the eaves of the attic were the vents are an push it out there lol long as it wont look suspect to any1 outside.

sounds like you be more happy with a auto pot system or wilma system, i dont no anything about the blumat water system tbh mate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

autoteaser (06-06-17)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

yeah its crazy xD and erm that batherrms ground floor estension xD so thats be hard...
    the eves... ill see what i can do xD but it was borded out and filled with fibreglass i rmeber crawlign in there to fit my duct out lol, i remeber feeling so scared and clostrophobic hot and unable to breath when i got out i ran outside and layed on the wet grass with tears of joy haha , but i shal appemt to see if i can find a spot,

been looking at bluemats alot on icmag and they look amazing roots seem to love it Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user421739_pic1196151_1391051230.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	346722

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Quote Originally Posted by autoteaser View Post
    ya say you use a 80l res? is that the plastic tote? lol it looks liek a 20l toy box :S

and where does that other line run out to?

am i right in thinking i wil need like this

tank>pump>line>to a manifold i guess for pressure pipe like thing> and feed lines off the manifold to each pot, >end
    run to waste

and buster i am so happy to see the 3590s havew made it to thctalk finaly!!! how are you finding them over hps bro ?
    Mate really impressed got final vid going up as at coming to end of flush, final numbers will confirm but I think looking at them I've done just as good as Hps and maybe a lot better but don't want to count my chickens before they hatched. You been looking at them mate ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2