Thread: Help with fan and filter

Thanks

Default Help with fan and filter

Hey guy and girls

Gotta upgrade my carbon the one I got just a it cutting it in veg so I flower I'm a dead man. My tent is 1m x 1m x 1.4 m black orchid.

I need to know the correct fan and filter size it will be rhino all the way

Thank you for your help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

I would recommend getting an rvk too pal, trust me. I tried Black Orchid and it's no good for extraction. Rhino Filter and Rhino rvk fan 4" would be fine for that space. Or you could get the 5" version. So 90-100 depending on the size you choose.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

6" RVK & Rhino Pro with a fan controller is best option. A 5" should do the biz in the colder months, but not summer ones...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (01-06-17)

Thanks

Guys

Thank you I went with a rvk 6inch and a 6 inch rhino pro carbon I will get a controller to its coming tomorrow this weather is killing the temps it needs to.

Thanks for the info

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-06-17)

Thanks

Ok so I don't know if anyone is listening but I got the 6 inch fan with the pro and a controller and it's the best thing ever all odour gone. I have a quick question on the set out.

Now it's running i was going to install a 4 inch intake from outside but the draw from the 6 inch fan seems more than enough to pull the air into the tent. Do I still need the intake fan setup? Seems pointless as the draw is very strong.

Thank you for your help

Happy growing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Sometimes you need an active intake, sometimes you can get away without one...

If your temps are fine then save your money

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks

MC

Thank you I will keep an eye on things and if needed I will add in thanks again