Thread: First time grower who needs some reassurance

Thanks

Default First time grower who needs some reassurance

I've recently started growing but I'm a little concerned whether my plants are growing 'normally' or not. There is a lot of information on the web but hard to depict whether it's the right information.

I'm growing 1 Kali Dog and 2 Stress Killers. I'm growing them in my greenhouse with no extra lighting. I planted the seeds in little grow thing for 1-2 weeks and then transferred them into bigger pots with very good quality universal soil. I did this all towards the end of April and I'm growing in Belgium.

They started slowly at first but recently we've had a lot of good weather and they started growing much faster but recently the leaves have started drooping a little at night. Also 1 plant is almost double the height of the others. I'm also concerned with the amount of foliage, they're growing in height but no so much in density.

I can't find much information from people growing in a similar way and would like a little guidance. I'm hoping that I'm worrying too much and should just trust Mother Nature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

pictures will be worth a million in this case..... if they are growing too fast and not putting out leaves then its likely u r stretching them... maybe u can get a bit of artificial light in there also?
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Guest Guest

What skunky said, and is the one plant that's larger the kali dog? That could explain the height difference...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'm keen for some pictures. I'm doing a greenhouse grow at the moment. Its going well, standing at about 4ft after 3 months. 2 weeks(ish) into flower but its slow going with the weather being a bit all over the place. Patience is a virtue after all though, right?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spoofy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Pictures? Sounds like stretching for light.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutoManCan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers for the feedback guys. I'm having trouble uploading pictures with my iPhone. I think I'm an over concerned parent and need to relax and have some patience. If anything changes I will work out how to post pictures and update

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck View Post
    Cheers for the feedback guys. I'm having trouble uploading pictures with my iPhone. I think I'm an over concerned parent and need to relax and have some patience. If anything changes I will work out how to post pictures and update
    you need 10 posts and keep pics under 2mb ( download a picture size reducer app )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AutoManCan (02-06-17)