Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help your favorite cowboy

camkush Guest

Default Help your favorite cowboy

Okay it's been a while since I came to everyone for advice, and need y'all to pull me through another problem. I have yet to encounter this disease or deficiency or whatever it is.. the plant is under 12/12 8 weeks of flower and yellow spots have popped up on 2 different leaves near 2 bud sites. I have found multiple possibilities of what it is on the forum and from past reading, but want to be 100% sure before doing anything. Please and thanks for all help offered.
    P.S. this is a soil grow

Holy shit my phone sent this via Magic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (01-06-17)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Difficult under that light... tips look a little burnt, how have you been feeding as it looks like it could be nutrient splash or a cal/mag problem... doesn't look like mites to me, could possibly be thrips but impossible to see under that light... is there any snail like trails on the leaves? try and get a photo with a more natural colour and i'm sure Budlightyear or someone more knowledgable than i will be along soon enough

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (01-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

camkush Guest

Have had 0 pests, no other plants in the tent are bothered. I am not worried about the slight nute burn on the tips..it's the small circles, but once out of my HPS light the spots are very vague.

camkush Guest

Thinking early stages of potassium deficiency? Possibly early cal mag? But doesn't look like the cal mag problem I had dealt with in the past

Viz Guest

Manganese deficiency is my call Cam.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (03-06-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Manganese deficiency is my call Cam.
    Then that's what I'll treat. Thanks coach

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (03-06-17)

Thanks

am not sure tbh, mag issue can be seen little on few leafs but a mag issue doesn't cause those rusty burn lookin spots, either calcium or they burnin does, a bit from over doing it maybe on the bloom. maybe even combo of couple things.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

camkush Guest

The nute burn has been on the tips for since first feeding, after that they never got enough nutes to burn. As for the middle spots that's what I was confused about.. popped up over night too.. as that bud is closest to tent zipper I'd have seen it if it was there long.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    The nute burn has been on the tips for since first feeding, after that they never got enough nutes to burn. As for the middle spots that's what I was confused about.. popped up over night too.. as that bud is closest to tent zipper I'd have seen it if it was there long.

in that case i would say calcium have look at RAW soluble calmag

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (03-06-17), jake420 (02-06-17)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast