Thread: Pk13/14

Thanks

Default Pk13/14

I'm now about to enter week 5 of flowering so will be adding pk 13/14

After my last grow turned out to be a failure in the last weeks by adding to much of this stuff I'm looking for some advice. I have been advised the best way to do this is by adding the pk first at maximum strength. 15ml to ten liters. Checking my ec then making up the rest with a and b to get to what my ec was before, which is 1.2. The person is an experienced grower I just wanted to check thoughts with other people.

Thanks guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stryers2003 For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

I would add 1ml/L of PK for week 5 and 1.5ml/L for week 6 then add enough A&B to reach your final ec of 1.2. Set the PH to 6.1. Make sure you got about 20% of runoff.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

stryers2003 (03-06-17)

Thanks

Thanks. Why 6.1. I was always told 5.8 was best. Also what about weaning off the pk. Should I just drop it and carry on with the a and b I was using to make it up to the 1.2??

Bulls Guest

5.8 is the perfect PH for all the way through the grow but I would use higher PH while using the PK 13/14 stuff late in flowering.. What strain are you running? I would do that yeah.. use it for 2 weeks and then carry on A&B only and maybe a bit lower EC of 1.1..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

stryers2003 (03-06-17)

Thanks

I got 2 og kush ten liter pots growing in coco. Last time it was agent orange and it went terribly wrong by adding pk and I never lowered my a and b nutes. They got burnt ended up getting nuyte lockout. After spending so long with em they turned to pot and put me off ever trying again but after a few months of trying I was given a couple og plants and thought I'd try my luck again. Don't want em to go up the shoot again but I thinkj with the information I've been given I'm onto a winner now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to stryers2003 For This Useful Post:

Bulls Guest

Yes, it will be fine buddy. I am growing the Agent Orange now in 10L airpots as well. I grew Cookiesh Kush which was OG kush x Girl Scout Cookies and it was lovely smoke too. Give them 5L through each pot, make sure you lower the amount of A&B when using PK 13/14. Always monitor your final EC using your EC pen. And Make sure your PH pen is calibrated too.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-06-17), stryers2003 (05-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

That's some pretty good advice from Bulls, that's what I do, only with a slightly different overall EC as my water is hard.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-06-17)