Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: scrogged liberty haze

hoffmans2k Guest

Hey bud np mate I know how it gets sometimes the liquid silicon is growth technology and added at 5ml per 10l every other feed and that will feed both autos the only difference is this auto with the issue has been topped and had a small defolation very recent I know that this is a big no no but I'm running 2 autos the same and letting the other grow normal to see if there is any real difference but it has been doing great until the last week roughly thanks bud
    Atb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Here's some pics

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Cal mag developing too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Right time for an update of the rest of my girls

First up is my double glock and she is fine but I have to admit it really stresses me out seeing my plants in this way never the less she is filling my scrog nicely she's been lollipoped already so now just to scrog her all the way
    Feed was
    Canna a+b
    Liquid silicon
    Ph 5.8

Now on to my autos and as you know 1 is having some issues and after some looking around I've narrowed it Down to either a calcium or phosphorus def but yet it's only on 1 out of the 2 autos and both have their feed from the same batch so I'm at a loss on why this has happened the other auto is doing just fine
    Feed is
    Canna a+b
    Liquid silicon
    Bud candy
    Ph 5.8

Now on to my Pakistan valley both are looking nice altho 1 has taken on a nice ball shape while the other has taken on a different look altogether both have been topped multiple times and seem happy about it
    Feed is
    Canna a+b
    Liquid silicon
    Ph 5.8

Happy reading and growing all and atb

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), jake420 (31-08-17), kbag (14-08-17), MR B-loom (13-08-17), Realdocholliday (13-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

well following the advice(:/) ive been given ive ordered myself this DENSITY CAL MAG PRO, CALCIUM, MAGNESIUM, AMINO ACIDS SWEETENERS HYDRO SOIL COCO from ebay should be here by friday but by the looks of it it might be too late as all leaves are now affected and are 60% yellow with brown spots on and she has not put any weight on at all since the problem started which has put her about a week behind and seen as its an auto im looking at a loss of good harvest bummer i know right but my other auto has the main cola to die for now the width of my forearm and the height of a 500ml coca cola bottle yum yum lol im hoping a quick flush to clear any salt build up and a nice big feed with my calmag in will get her back on track and still produce some decent bud fingers crossed anyway

stay tuned for an update on this matter
    atb all and happy growing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), jake420 (31-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Some pics of issue auto

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Flush the plants 3 x the pot size in litres with plain tap water...When the pots have finished dripping bang 3 liters of water/feed solution through each one. Ec @ 1.2 and pH to 5.9. Grab some Epsom salts (Not the bath one) dissolve 1 teaspoon in a little hot water, when it's dissolved make it up to 1 litre with cold water, decant the mix into a spray bottle and give the plants a good soak under the leaves too. Bang your extraction on full with a good oscillating fan blasting over them till they are dry...

Regards BL

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Forgot to mention feed solution should be just A&B with NO additives...

Regards BL

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

jake420 (31-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Well just had my cal/mag delivered and just put 10l at 1ml per ltr into my issue auto but something tells me it might be to late as they are due to harvest in 4 weeks so hope I get something decent from her a few pics

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

jake420 (31-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Well getting close to harvest starting my flush tonight so it's all systems go can't wait for some nice bud to smoke again this hash I've had isn't the best lol

Once harvest has happened it'll be time to flip that switch and flower off my double glock and Pakistan valley and I have to say these girls are massive now been topped multiple times and are now real nice bushy plants been defolating these girls as I've been going and all have been lollipoped so have got some nice manifolds going on here are some pics enjoy

Atb all

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

jake420 (31-08-17), Realdocholliday (31-08-17)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast