Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: scrogged liberty haze

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Seeds can drown in water brother, I wouldn't leave seeds in water longer than 12 hours imo , I think the paper towel stuff is rubbish too.
    I hope things turn out for ya mate.
    Staying tuned atb
    Redz
    100% agree with this.

The paper towel thing just means your expose the most delicate part of the plant at the most delicate point in its life and then man handle it.

I know a lot of guys swear by it, but I stuck 5 beans in water a couple of days ago for 8 - 12 hours, then in to medium and then in a propagator, they have all popped now, and 4 of them popped yesterday.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...aze-Coco-Scrog

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (09-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    100% agree with this.

The paper towel thing just means your expose the most delicate part of the plant at the most delicate point in its life and then man handle it.

I know a lot of guys swear by it, but I stuck 5 beans in water a couple of days ago for 8 - 12 hours, then in to medium and then in a propagator, they have all popped now, and 4 of them popped yesterday.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...aze-Coco-Scrog
    ok cool ill pop them in some coco and then in prob and see what happens thanks guys atb

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (09-06-17), TomKing (09-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

When you use the paper towel method seal it in a plastic container, so it does not dry out keep the temps between 22c-26c if your doing regs it is meant to produce more females at them temps. I hate planting seeds straight into a medium but i get where the previous posts are coming from.
    I have used all the different methods for germinating seeds in the past 30 years and always have best germination rates from the paper towel method. Also tried and tested breeders is a must imo.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), ggotch (11-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    When you use the paper towel method seal it in a plastic container, so it does not dry out keep the temps between 22c-26c if your doing regs it is meant to produce more females at them temps. I hate planting seeds straight into a medium but i get where the previous posts are coming from.
    I have used all the different methods for germinating seeds in the past 30 years and always have best germination rates from the paper towel method. Also tried and tested breeders is a must imo.
    yeah thanks bud i normally do the glass of water then the paper towel with 100% success but these 2 seeds are either duds or really stubborn seeds my 2 x fast & vast auto have taprooted already not even 48hrs after starting the process lol so we have growth finally but they are not what i wanted to do i want my scrog lol if they dont take ill be looking at trying some ultra super skunk fem or super skunk fem dont know yet see how things go atb

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), kbag (11-06-17)

MrMen Guest

hope you manage to get some photo seeds to germ so you can get your scrog going

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    hope you manage to get some photo seeds to germ so you can get your scrog going
    thanks bud well i decided to put em back in the glass and they sank within an hour so hopefully they have started the process now i think they gonna have to have a long veg because of these autos i have going now lol shot myself in the foot here now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

warm dark and damp paper towel works every time for me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Looking good so far. I fancy giving scrog a go at some point.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    Looking good so far. I fancy giving scrog a go at some point.
    yeah i know what you mean ive been admiring the scrog for a while now so thought id give it a bash with the help of mrman (incase i fuck up) lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), jake420 (21-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Well the autos have gone in small pots to pop out of the surface

went to turn on my 125w cfl and it never come on so went to unscrew it to see and the glass shattered on me so I'm thinking it was due to age it was looking sorry for itself lol and typically I gave my t5 maxibright tray to a friend a few weeks ago

So I'm gonna have to pop under my 400w hps so should be OK strangely enough still no movement from the liberty haze which is now pissing me off !!!!

If I don't get any movement in the next couple of days I'll donate them to anyone who thinks they can get them going lol

Now looking in my little stash bag of seeds I've come upon some real nice full indica strains let me introduce these 2 fine ladies

1 x double glock
    2 x Pakistan valley

The double glock I'm gonna go nuts with topping and fimming and the valley will be scrogged (I hope)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

DaniWeed (14-08-17), GEORGE (15-08-17), jake420 (21-06-17)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast