Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: scrogged liberty haze

MrMen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hoffmans2k View Post

went to turn on my 125w cfl and it never come on so went to unscrew it to see and the glass shattered on me so I'm thinking it was due to age it was looking sorry for itself lol and typically I gave my t5 maxibright tray to a friend a few weeks ago

your not supposed to turn it by the glass and hope you didn't get cut up too much

strangely enough still no movement from the liberty haze which is now pissing me off !!!!

If I don't get any movement in the next couple of days I'll donate them to anyone who thinks they can get them going lol

shame about the haze mate should of seen something by now

Now looking in my little stash bag of seeds I've come upon some real nice full indica strains let me introduce these 2 fine ladies

1 x double glock
    2 x Pakistan valley

The double glock I'm gonna go nuts with topping and fimming and the valley will be scrogged (I hope)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (13-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    your not supposed to turn it by the glass and hope you didn't get cut up too much

shame about the haze mate should of seen something by now
    i didnt turn it by the glass im not stupid lol it was the vibration from unscrewing it i think

yeah i thought i was ment to so ive dropped the new seeds in so just waiting on them

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (13-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Time for an update and it's all positive this time guys the liberty haze has gone I'm afraid they was just too stubborn for me lol

WE have growth now but they are my autos so it's a good sign so as I said before we have

2 x vast & fast auto

The next bit of good news is we have 3 seeds that are now in paper towels germinating and they are

1 x double glock
    2 x Pakistan valley

Stay tuned and atb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (13-06-17), GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17), redisiel (13-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,684 Times

Hey buddy just seen this thread! I'm going to sub up if you don't mind 🦁

I'm also growing the double glock strain so will be nice to see someone else with it too...I have a diary as well so you can have a look if ya want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GanjasaurusREX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17), redisiel (13-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GanjasaurusREX View Post
    Hey buddy just seen this thread! I'm going to sub up if you don't mind 🦁

I'm also growing the double glock strain so will be nice to see someone else with it too...I have a diary as well so you can have a look if ya want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey bud yeah welcome along for the ride I'll have a look later at your diary I've been looking for someone else who's running the double glock strain so will be nice to see it atb

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (05-07-17), GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Time for an update and the autos are taking off now nice to have growth finally

The double glock and the Pakistan valley have all got nice tap roots so they all got potted up in starting pots and put in the prob

I'm away for a couple of days due to work so all got a good soaking today hopefully they should all be fine Temps are 27c with rh at 33% lower than I wanted but should be fine prob will have better humidity so seedling will be fine

Have fun all and atb

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17), kbag (17-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

ANOUTHER pic

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17)

MrMen Guest

looking good mate keep up the good work

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Well I'm home and by the looks of it just in time to

Let's start with the vast & fast auto both looking like they needed some water so gave them a nice long soak they have grown about 2 inches in 48h so coming along nicely will be in their final pot by the end of the week

Now for the seedlings they have come along good bit concerned about the leafs on them tho as the way they curl but they was still wet from the other day and when I lifted the lid off the prob it did smell a bit funky so reported them all up and given them a good rinse through and kept the lid off now Temps are nice and steady at 27c with rh at 54% result lol

Here are some pics enjoy and atb

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17), kbag (17-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Hey guys quick update for you Temps are high today 31c I decided to repot everything to the next pot now that everything has settled in and growing

First up is the vast & fast auto day 6 looking good getting some stretch so slowly burying the stem to the first set of leaves I'm going to top 1 of them to see how the end result is ill be doing it at node 3

Now on to the seedlings all is well got some stretch so will be doing the same as the autos not much more to report so here are some pics
    In the small square pots from left to right is

1 x double glock
    2 x Pakistan valley

And at the front in the final pots

2 x vast & fast auto

atb all

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), happyjack (18-06-17)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast