Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: scrogged liberty haze

MrMen Guest

try an Insecticidal Soap

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Update time guys and after a week long battle I'm happy to say all is good got myself some bio friendly bug killer and has now had 2 applications so let's get down to it then

First up the autos
    Both looking really nice now and the one I decided to top has given positive results and is much better than the non topped one both have had a nice feed but not got my ph truncheon just yet so ph was a guess but must have got it near on lol

Next up is is the Pakistan valley and after a real troubled start to life they have seemed to bounce back in had to top 1 at the first node due to it not wanting to grow any higher the other one has sorted itself out and had now got some nice growth feed was the same with the ph

Now my double glock and what a nice plant it is and I'm at a loss as I'm thinking do I use this fine lady and go for a big 1 plant scrog or do I use my 2 Pakistan valley in it and go nuts with topping my double glock and turn it into a monster hmm help with this decision would be nice guys hehe

ON another topic I got my new 200w duel spectrum cfl in and while I was in the hydro shop I got looking at powder feeds and the guy gave me a couple of samples what's your thoughts on the powder feeding and the type he gave me

Thanks for stopping by
    Happy growing and atb

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), kbag (10-07-17)

MrMen Guest

looking good buddy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrMan View Post
    looking good buddy
    Thanks bud we got there in the end lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Thanks

i wanna see how this LH turns out might run one myself..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Coco_ For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Coco_ View Post
    i wanna see how this LH turns out might run one myself..
    unfortunately the liberty haze proved too stubborn to pop for me i hope you get better luck with them bud atb

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Hi guys it's that time again and all is calm in the groom I've reported all my vegging plants

SO let's get on with it then First up is the double glock and I've decided to use it and dedicate it to my scrog she's been fimmed and I think I got 4 tops on it as well lol looking really nice

Now on to my Pakistan valley and I'm gonna let these girls grow as they are both looking really nice

Now the autos are now in true flower and the topped one is doing better than the non topped one so we will see the end results soon I think

Temps are at 27c steady with rh at 57%
    Ph at 5.8
    Canna a+b
    Liquid silicone
    BUD candy

Atb and happy growing

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

MrMen Guest

looking good mate keep up the good work

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrMen For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

Just some pics as wasn't able to get any good ones last time

In the big brown pot is the double glock which is going for my scrog and has got a nice manifold and only been topped the once will be topping 1 more time

In the dark grey and light grey pots are my autos what are in flower and coming along real nice and it's starting to look like topping an auto can be done and does offer a much stronger plant but only the end product will either confirm or destroy this experiment

In the 2 airpots are my Pakistan valley these are starting to fill out a bit both have been topped 1 got topped at node 1 due to not growing any more and has filled out nicely the other has been topped at node 4 and hasn't really bushed out much so hopefully it will in the next week

And yes as you all can see mon the BENDZ they are amazing for training lol

Atb all and happy growing

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

OK I'm having issues uploading the other pics sorry guys I'll try to get them up 🤔

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast