Thread: Regarding flowering for Strain dwarf low flyer

Thanks

Default Answered: Regarding flowering for Strain dwarf low flyer

Hi I am currently wondering when I should flower my plants.
    I am not growing yet. As of now I'm looking for rookie questions that can be solved over forums.

First off.. the strain I am growing is dwarf low flyer from crop kings. Com.. I am buying x5 seeds to be planted one at a time in a 2 ft grow Cabinet bought off of a website online. Now the plant has a max growth of about 2 ft with flowering time 6weeks. In a grow Cabinet 2 ft tall when should I start switching Lighting to 12/12. As soon as it sprouts???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170605_213051.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	346712

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokezz View Post
    There's a secondary placement for the lights to go lower. 2 screws to be exact
    ...but you are restricted by the length of the cable "

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

How are you going to lift the plants to the lights? (It looks as if the lights are set?)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks

...but you are restricted by the length of the cable

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Hi I am currently wondering when I should flower my plants.
    I am not growing yet. As of now I'm looking for rookie questions that can be solved over forums.

First off.. the strain I am growing is dwarf low flyer from crop kings. Com.. I am buying x5 seeds to be planted one at a time in a 2 ft grow Cabinet bought off of a website online. Now the plant has a max growth of about 2 ft with flowering time 6weeks. In a grow Cabinet 2 ft tall when should I start switching Lighting to 12/12. As soon as it sprouts???
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170605_213051.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	346712
    I think you should have a good read of the tutorials in the novice section, plenty of information available to help you get started. You don't switch to 12/12 soon as it sprouts unless you want to yield 1g at the end. Flower will cause them to almost double in size so take that into consideration too
    Last edited by Admiral; 06-06-17 at 04:33 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    You don't switch to 12/12 soon as it sprouts unless you want to yield 1g at the end.
    We have a whole section on 12/12 grows. My last student did a 12/12 grow with 2 plants under a 150w HPS with a respectable ounce per plant

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    We have a whole section on 12/12 grows. My last student did a 12/12 grow with 2 plants under a 150w HPS with a respectable ounce per plant
    Really? Auto or photo? Going 12/12 soon as they sprout is a first for me. Learn something new everyday. If it works why not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

M_C (06-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    Really? Auto or photo? Going 12/12 soon as they sprout is a first for me. Learn something new everyday. If it works why not.
    Photos Admiral - See here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ring-From-Seed