Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: DWC, testing the temps!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmandaz View Post
    good luck on this mate your doing a great job so far . defo keeping an eye on this one

fair play on holding your nerve on the water temps at 27 lol i woulda been sh@tting a brick if it was me . ive even went down the wilma road this grow to save the hassle of water temps . i too am skint and need to save up for a chiller lol
    Thank you daz, I have full confidence in my troops pmsl, 29 in there today, I've just put a post up on mycorrhizal fungi so I'm going to try and inoculate her and get some growing in the res coz the temps are perfect. Makes it more exciting coz I'll not be able to change
    The Rez lololololol

I'm finding the Wilma slow but I think it's just where there in mutant mode but I just don't like no movement in the water tbh

Bless up bro
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), gethighper (12-11-17), Ginger-bud (29-11-17), happyjack (25-06-17), JB (24-06-17), Nappa (18-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Good to see you following this through mate.

I can tell you I was bloody glad to have a chiller over the last few weeks but fair play to you.

Can't wait to see once you flip em over to flower.

I was getting PH rises during veg and now my PH is dropping like yours is everyday in flower.

Pretty scary really finding it at 4.8 after you set it to 6.4 the night before but the plants aint keeled over and died.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (24-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Good to see you following this through mate.

I can tell you I was bloody glad to have a chiller over the last few weeks but fair play to you.

Can't wait to see once you flip em over to flower.

I was getting PH rises during veg and now my PH is dropping like yours is everyday in flower.

Pretty scary really finding it at 4.8 after you set it to 6.4 the night before but the plants aint keeled over and died.
    Hey up J, if I'm honest I didn't give a shit at the start but now she's turned into such a fine lady I'll have to keep a good eye on her but I have got faith lol.
    I reckon another week or 2 before flip because the 3 Wilma lady's are starting to come of size, she'll get a 600 to herself so I think she will like that lol.
    I seem to be lucky ATM with the ph fluctuating too much since I put her in the 35 liter bucket, its res change today so I'll try get another picture but she's just too big now this ones from last week mate

Catch ya later
    Blessings
    Redz

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (25-06-17), GEORGE (15-08-17), gethighper (12-11-17), Ginger-bud (29-11-17), happyjack (25-06-17), JB (25-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

Thumbs up

Yeah, I've got 4 in about 25L of water so it's a real headfuck.

Lucky these genetics seem to be pretty hardy.

Max two plants in this system in the future I think till I can get myself some more space.

Once the ones in the wilma get established they should fly.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17), redisiel (30-06-17)

Thanks

J, like you say mate they have done pukka considering lol,
    I started a diary so if anyone was interested in the lacto shit it's all in there with the recipe also

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ny-method-goes!
    Redz

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

British green (03-08-17), Dazmandaz (02-08-17), GEORGE (15-08-17), gethighper (12-11-17), Ginger-bud (29-11-17), Nappa (18-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,045 Times

Hey redz how you doing dwc looking 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Johhar For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-08-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2