Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spin pro?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

If you want to be really lazy you can attach a battery drill onto these and turn at a slow speed. Depending on the top handle fitment that is.. But the good old trusty scissors are my preferred choice

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-06-17), redisiel (11-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

I've used a mates one when helping him harvest. They are decent for a large quantity but nothing beats a satisfying trim using pruning scissors.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

redisiel (11-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Ha ha bud tarts lol, I'm having none of it,
    Chop the fuck out of it, trim some nice for your show buds and fuck the rest ain't no londonabis pmsl
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Admiral (11-06-17), British green (11-06-17), Dazmandaz (16-06-17), ggotch (11-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

They're agressive on the buds, but in return make great trim for hash making.

They come in handy if you're feeling lazy or want to save time mate, but by the time you removed the fan leaves, then took all the buds off the stork, it's nearly as much work anyway IMO.

As said - don't put your best nugs in if you want them to still look the same

Scissors FTW

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

British green (11-06-17), ggotch (11-06-17), redisiel (11-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

on mine you can adjust/lower the blade so it doesnt hack off the bud just the thin long bits thatll poke down through the mesh,if your hasnt redz you can prolly just add a steel washer or two to do the same thing.

if using leccy drill dont use fast/hi speed,it all goes tits up quite quickly if/when it jams i find.

would love to use scissors but youre looking at a man who often gets his fingers trapped in the handles closely followed by cramp.
    ive even cut a slice out of my other hands fingers,fk it,spinny spinny ftw

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

redisiel (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    on mine you can adjust/lower the blade so it doesnt hack off the bud just the thin long bits thatll poke down through the mesh,if your hasnt redz you can prolly just add a steel washer or two to do the same thing.

if using leccy drill dont use fast/hi speed,it all goes tits up quite quickly if/when it jams i find.

would love to use scissors but youre looking at a man who often gets his fingers trapped in the handles closely followed by cramp.
    ive even cut a slice out of my other hands fingers,fk it,spinny spinny ftw
    I'll check that out when I get in mate, I'm hopi g so because I think he paid top price.
    Nice Redz

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    I'll check that out when I get in mate, I'm hopi g so because I think he paid top price.
    Nice Redz
    Reds just used mine yesterday mate. I wouldn't use it on main heads, I tried one and then just hand trimmed them. But on lower smaller works pretty well and really helps reduce time. Don't give a perfect trim but I only go over lower stuff quickly anyway

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (16-06-17), redisiel (13-06-17), Trex (23-06-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2