Thread: A.N Bud Candy and Calmag

Thanks

Default A.N Bud Candy and Calmag

Hi, I'm on my second grow after a reasonably good success from the last one. I'm growing in Coco, just entered week 6 of flowering. Ive been using sensi bloom as per my first grow from start of flowering but also used Big Bud from around week 3 on this grow as well. Also Calmag every other feeding due to using Coco. Should I stop using the calmag altogether in late flower such as now and also I purchased 300ml of Bud Candy to try out on this second grow. Ive left them in veg longer this time for bigger plants, light at max height in tent, the possible yield looks like it could be good, big top buds, easily over 4ozs per plant i would reckon. Should I use the bud candy for the remainder. Realise it won't do any harm but will it do any good this late in the cycle? I've read lots of positive feedback for B.C, also some very negative. Does it really take away the main flavour of the individual plants or just boost and enhance them. So anyone with experience of using it? thanks folks. ☺

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Your use of calmag, IMHO has been an expensive waste of calmag...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

philipg1969 (12-06-17)

hoffmans2k Guest

hey bud id ditch the calmag and use bud candy from week 1 of true flower ive never used calmag while growing in coco atb

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hoffmans2k For This Useful Post:

philipg1969 (12-06-17)

Thanks

Well I suspect that your opinion is absolutely correct mate tbh. OTT on the calmag. Will use less on the next grow. Thanks ☺

Thanks

Thanks mate. I only started using Calmag because I read on a few websites they tend to suffer from a calcium/magnesium deficiency when growing in Coco. If you have never needed it maybe it's unnecessary or traces are provided in the other nutrients anyway. ��