Thread: pakistan valley & double glock

hoffmans2k Guest

Cool pakistan valley & double glock

hi guys ive got these seeds all are fems ive been trying to find out what the strains can handle i.e topping fimming scrog all i need to know is can they take a beating and still ask for more ? i know they are both a 100% indica strain and thats about all i can find out about them the strains are

pakistan valley

double glock

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Pakistan Valley

World of Seeds Bank - Pakistan Valley

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
    Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone
    Genotipe: 100% indica
    High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
    Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
    Growing time: Three weeks
    Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
    Resistance to mushrooms: Average/depends on the mushroom
    Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague.
    Irrigation tolerancy: High
    Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 - 600 gr per plant outdoor

Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)

Smell: Fruitysweet
    Flavour: Fruitysweet
    Effects: Very narcotic

THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)

Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica.
    Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety.
    Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.

Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.
    Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/ in medium of October outdoor/pollitano.
    Yield: over 400 grs/m2 indoor/from 400 to 600 grs per plant outdoor/pollitano.

Double Glock

Ripper Seeds - Double Glock This powerful 100% Indica variety, coming from the most remote Afghan valleys and that we now offer you with this unparalleled selection has everything you could want. Stable, homogenous, productive and with a clear Indian character in all its facets that will make it the most precious choice for your cultivation. This indicator has been specially selected for a limited cerebral affection and for its potent and sedative physical effect, being perfect for therapeutic / medicinal use. A devastating effect that will not leave indifferent to any lover of the purest Afghan. Double Glock needs a generous vegetative in time and food. This genetics develops its maximum potential from the second week of growth. Vegetative: From 2 to 4 weeks. Genotype: 100% Indica. Flowering indoor: 60/65 days. Outdoor Flowering: Late September. Production: High. Effect: Physical / Relaxing
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

Both seem like they'd leave you locked to the sofa with the heaviest munchies imaginable but you'd be too melted to get up and actually make them....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

M_C (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Soul View Post
    Both seem like they'd leave you locked to the sofa with the heaviest munchies imaginable but you'd be too melted to get up and actually make them....
    Jesse Pinkman grew some KnightsBridge that was like that! I spent a good hour plus just staring at the computer monitor LOL

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

The Lost Soul (11-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,968 Times

A long long looong time ago, I managed to get 3.5g of og exodus cheese from a friend in the midlands. Jesus H! It's quite simple the most fucked up I've ever been from weed and I'm an everyday smoker that's lived in The Dam back in the day. I remember eating 2 takeaways and various other shit that would never go together.

Brings to mind the first ever time I got stoned. Me and 2 mates got a bit of black from this dude at school. So on half day Friday we smoked it and went to the cinema to see Lawnmower Man. The only bit I remember is bit from the trailer so I don't actually know if I took any of it in!!!
    The best bit of this story is that when I was so munched in the cinema that I'd go to the toilet to be sick to make room for more munchies!!! Needless to say it was the start of a beautiful relationship!!
    Oh aye, I lost my ticket between buying it and getting to the auditorium and my mates had to convince the woman taking the tickets that I had bought one. Didn't make a blind bit of difference in the end!!
    Sorry for going off topic
    TLS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Lost Soul For This Useful Post:

GanjasaurusREX (13-06-17), M_C (11-06-17)