Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi all i'm new here and wanted to ask a few questions before buying supplies thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

i was going to buy a single speed rhino fan but have found a deal to get a the twin control versi9on and wondered if it was worth getting it
    thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skunkblast View Post
    i was going to buy a single speed rhino fan but have found a deal to get a the twin control versi9on and wondered if it was worth getting it
    thanks
    Personally, I would get myself a variac instead. Well worth the money.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    Don't bother with CFL mate. I'm assuming you think it's going to be cost effective for electricity? 1 plant in approx 8-10L is the max you can go in a space like that. A 250w mh/hps/dualspec would be perfect. I would recommend grow too not just bloom. All you need is an extraction fan etc and I'm guessing your sorted.
    I'll have to go with the Admiral l on this one. You could get a small 300W LED, for a lot less than you are going to pay for that CFL, and want have to worry about it burning out the second you use it. But like the Admiral said, a 250W mh-hps would do a good job as well.

Thanks

I have used a 125w dual spec cfl and then added a couple small LED bulbs a long side and have done well. I would say go for one plant because for the size that you have it will allow it to make use of all the light

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks

thanks for the replies people i've got a new grow drobe now so it's quite a bit bigger than the other coboard i was going to use i am hopefully doing this next month and just wanted to ask a couple more questions so i caneverything ready cheers

1.what sealant does people use to stop any light and odour leaks

2.thinking of doing 2 4 inch by 4 inch holes at the bottom or would they be better on the side

3.carbon filter horizontal or vertical and at the top of grow cuboard or lower

4.and which way is better top of cuboard-fan-duct-carbon filter or top of cuboard-duct-fan-duct-carbon filter
    thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks

sorry i've not posted for a while i haven't had chance to do anything since my last post i just wondered if i can use no nails exterior adhesive to seal my growdrobe, i know it's usually used as a glue type not caulking but didn't know if it would give out chemicals or melt with the heat
    thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks

does anybody know if this light is any good thanks

model Mars ECO 49 LED grow light

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Some are having luck with mars for your size I think it would work for a plant, you mentions 2 plants, your yield would be the same, I wouldn't bother on a second plant. I have a 4 x 4 tent and am going to try four plants but had contemplated 2 for this side.

Current journal grow started march 11
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by skunkblast View Post
    sorry i've not posted for a while i haven't had chance to do anything since my last post i just wondered if i can use no nails exterior adhesive to seal my growdrobe, i know it's usually used as a glue type not caulking but didn't know if it would give out chemicals or melt with the heat
    thanks
    Personally I would use either decorators caulk or silicone, much cheaper unless you already have the no nails. Black gaffer tape also works well

No Nails wont give out chemicals when cured but will while its curing, as will silicone and caulk and none of them will melt

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

just use ordinary decorators calk to seal all the holes and gaps will be fine mate and will not give off any fumes and its cheep.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast