Thread: (Day 42 since flip) 650w DWC Grow Tent multistrain grow bagseeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Default (Day 42 since flip) 650w DWC Grow Tent multistrain grow bagseeds

Heya fellas wanted to share my grow with you im currently on day 42 since flip

Thats my 2nd grow

170 x 120 x 60 Grow Tent

400w Phillips Greenpower cooltubed + 250W Sunmaster Dual for light completation sideways

DWC 3 buckets
    2 of 18L with a sativa hybrid each from bag, different strains
    1 bigger bucket of 30L with 2 indica hybrids as well different from bag..

water temps 18-23c using frozen bottles
    room temps at lights on 26-28, off 23-25
    hr 55-75% high but good vpd range from mediterranian climate and huge fan blowing the little trees very nicely and overall lots of fresh air.

the leftie runs at 1.4 EC and is 65cm tall x 60 x 60
    middle on 1.1
    righties on 0.95

trichs are 30% milky on the bigger leftie, ill flush her when i see 70-80% milky or more.. wana a get it a little amber... it smells like pineapple and lemon or citrus i cant wait to taste her already haha

so a question to older growers, as far as my setup goes, the baby directly under the 400w runs at 1.4 and is much bigger than her sisters.. middle one is medium sized and too airy buds for me..
    now on the left sideways theres the 250w and those babies under it drinks only less than 1EC which leads me to a thought that maybe there is a corraltion between lumens / light intensity and nutes taekup... am i thinkin right?

neways took some nice shots this morning, cheers!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shreder; 19-06-17 at 07:47 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Yummy! Nice very nice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Shreder (20-06-17)

Thanks

thanks m8 i hope i can reach 350g dry bud u think its possible?

Thanks

looks really really good. im looking to do a dwc set up with scrog. will be tagging along for the ride.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anwarhu3702 For This Useful Post:

Shreder (21-06-17)

Thanks

looking beauty those pal not long till chop ey!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnybest For This Useful Post:

Shreder (28-06-17)

Thanks

some updates guys day 51
    the beatiful indica is giving me hints of purples i was damn excited this morning.
    i checked the trichs and theyre very milky about 60-70% and some of them turned pink! is this common with purple genetics? does that mean i need to flush?

the bigger girl looks almost ready.. 50% milky

and one of them popped bananas on me (shes the with yellowish hue in the photos) and trichs on her look almost completely milky so im flushing her as im writing this post and gona place her in a closet under a 250 dual.. other girls look like 100% girls still

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

kbag (28-06-17), tiziu (30-06-17), ZexoticPharmacist (06-07-17)

Thanks

Looking good man! very nice!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tiziu For This Useful Post:

Shreder (30-06-17)

Thanks

day 58 since flip!

had a taste of dry 0.2g from each of them and you could already feel the buzz, ive dried them on top of the reflector for a good day..

the light purple hues on the purple girl are turning into beatiful full purple coloring all over the buds and her smoke was definately the smoothest.. as i grew everything from bag seeds, she's definately going to be named Purple Queen

the biggest girl looks and smells piney, lemony and maybe even hints of vanilla.. her calixes structure are so pineapply that ill call her Lady Pineapple

and the third girl who popped some bananas and moved to the veg closet under 250w dual is starting to ripe really nicely, her buds are very hard and really feels and looks like indica buds, the leaves though resemble a sativa strain.. she's medium height about 60cm tall and been topped 3 times..

trichs on all plants starting to get more and more milky, id say 60 to 80% now and the pistils are getting crisp and red, i can smell a first harvest day in about 7-10 days.. will chop them bud by bud whenever they're ready :/

pics time

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

eli toke (28-07-17)