Thread: Alternative Meds?

Thanks

Default Alternative Meds?

Hi All, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative medicine? I've been reading some article about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflamation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain called northern lights, it has a very high pain suppressing effect. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also find new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks

camkush Guest

We aren't doctors.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-06-17), Valentina (01-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by char.parmentier View Post
    Hi All, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative medicine? I've been reading some article about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of pain management, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflamation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this review on a certain strain called northern lights, it has a very high pain suppressing effect. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. Alternatively, they've also find new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    There is no proper medical evidence available to the public domain. The pharmaceutical companies do the research and do not release the facts to the world. Imo this is so they can carry on making medicine with chemicals, making more money for them. The growing of medicinal cannabis is quite easy and if it was passed in the medical profession as a good, natural and healthy then they would lose money hand over foot because there would be no need for the medicines they already make.

Many people have testimonials and diaries of how cannabis and it's compounds can and will help with all sorts of symptoms and illnesses. The problem is because the information comes from people outside of the medical profession it not proper evidence and is simply brushed off.

Check out Charlotte's web cannabis treatment on you tube, I guarantee you will cry and also after the video you will realise just a small part of what cannabis can do to treat different complaints.

Edibles and drinks are available in some US states where the law allows it.

Oils and extracts of the plant have the highest concentrate of CBD or THC so this is the best way to treat any illness.

Also check out our medical section , there is some very knowledgeable members on this site that I'm sure you will find interesting.😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Valentina (01-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

been using cannabis for 35 years successfully for anger management, anxiety, stress, headaches and anything else that might ail me, never go see doctor whenever I did it always appears to be pointless

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Valentina (01-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

Slowly universities are are uncovering the facts that the Pharmaceutical companies are already sat on. Laws around the world limit the depth of research that can be done but the proof has been published and out there. Bear in mind most research so far is on rats though. Ultimately you're in the wrong place but there is a medical section and a news section but this isn't a medical site. You'll probably get better information from good old fashioned sleuthing on the net. Google scholar is littered with published research from Universities all over the world. Up to you if accept their findings or not. Use the search word cannabinoid and the problem you want to address on the google scholar website.
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.