Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seriously green grower, one plant needs TLC, I need advice!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Welcome aboard mate,
    If you put mulch on the pots it will help keep moisture, I see distilled water so take into account this will be void of any food/minerals
    The plants won't grow the same as there not identical clones. And as for a bug yes I would be worried, I'm constantly worried that's why I keep up a STRICT IPM program, intergrated pest management,
    I'll have another flick through later mate but my advice would be read and read while keeping it simple
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Fukkthemainstream (25-06-17), GEORGE (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Looking good bud thunk it's too early for you to be worried.

Structure of the seedling is a bit odd or let me rather say it looks different to what I'm used to but I don't think there's alyting wrong at all.

All the beat lad

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirl_420_SA For This Useful Post:

Fukkthemainstream (25-06-17), GEORGE (27-06-17)

Thanks

Thanks guys, keep telling me that I'm paranoid, my double x chromosome is making me think waaay too much on these and it needs to be reminded. :P
    I figured that it would be too early to sex them. I will be watching diligently for that day.
    I actually am going to add the kelp extract at half the dosage on my eldest plant. The guy at the supply store I go to said that it would be okay to give a full dose even though the potash was really high because it is in powdered form and the npk rating translates out differently than in liquid I guess. Also said it may perk the plant up if it is starting to yellow because it hasn't recieved nutrients from the water or probably even much from my soil. The third set of leaves are half way in so i think I should be all right at such a small dose.
    To elaborate on the bug, I haven't seen one on the plant at all and did not see anything on the roots during the transplant. The soil I used was housed unsealed, outdoors and I think there were probably bugs in it. I have not yet seen one since I planted in new soil that was housed indoors, but I have a picture of the suspect, or his identical twin. Found on one of the pots of my outdoor plants, he is tiny and lightning fast so, they aren't very substantial. Will post if I ever see his mug again.

Thanks again for the reassurances, I'd probably have killed my plants by taking too much care by now, without them. Lol

-Cheyenne

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fukkthemainstream For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-17)

Thanks

Well, I am a total turd. I decided to mix up a little bit of the kelp extract today and for some dumb reason, used it to water both of my plants! I was already a little concerned about giving any nutes to even my eldest even though it looks in need of some and is well along on the development of the true set of leaves, as it is only 10 days old. But, now I've gone and given it to my 7 day old! I'm hoping that because it is also sprouting it's first true set, it's not too too early and will be okay. Also thankful that I heavily diluted the solution. Fingers crossed that I didn't just totally shit the bed. Lol Hopefully you all at least get a chuckle out of how much of a noob I am instead of getting cross with me for posting so much. ��

-Cheyenne

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fukkthemainstream For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-17)

Thanks

Does anyone know- would it be better if I posted my little updates in the grow diary section? I was going to post there to begin with, but I really wanted immediate and a lot of feedback to make sure my plants were doing alright. I wasn't sure how much attention my thread would get from the grow diary division. I still would like as much feedback as possible as I literally know NOTHING about growing cannabis so, people telling me I'm not doing it wrong is peace of mind for me.

Thanks,
    Cheyenne

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fukkthemainstream For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-06-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2