Thread: Coco Feed Temperature

Bulls Guest

Default Coco Feed Temperature

Good morning Talk.
    Was hoping if someone can share some knowledge on this subject. In winter I always keep my feed at 18/20 degrees as we all know roots don't like it too cold. But Can feed be too warm? I've never experienced any issues last summer with warm feed last summer( about 25 degrees most of the summer) but last night it was 29/30. How bad is that and can it cause any issues?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

I use small pumps to circulate my res's for autopots, which are 60/40 coco/perlite and I have a bad habit of leaving the pumps for long periods of time which will raise the temp in the res to around 27/28c.

The plants don't seem to mind it (also the auto pots sit in a 20mm puddle of water which is at around 26c constantly) but I do find that the res smells very 'pondy' and that will make me change the water.

Not quite the answer your looking for, but hope it helps

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...aze-Coco-Scrog