Thread: C99

Thanks

Default C99

I'm thinking of changing to some c99 soon as I've heard it's got a very low odour.
    The trouble is I'm struggling finding information on the THC content. Im used to strong hazes and blues. Can anyone comment on the strength of this strain?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,816 Times

Cinderella 99, otherwise known as C99, or simply “Cindy,” is a sativa-dominant hybrid bred by Mr. Soul of Brothers Grimm. She’s best known for her potent cerebral high, sweet fruity flavors, and epic yields. According to Mr. Soul, C99 was created using seeds found in a Sensi branded 2 gram package of Jack Herer purchased at an Amsterdam coffee shop. Cinderella 99 is very popular with indoor growers because of its short, bushy stature, high yields, short flowering time, and high THC content (up to 23%). Cindy’s effects are usually described as dreamy, euphoric, and uplifting.
    A man chooses, a slave obeys!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesJoyce For This Useful Post:

M_C (22-06-17)