Thread: Critical + Outdoor , critical conditions.... PICTURES

Thanks

Default Critical + Outdoor , critical conditions.... PICTURES

Hi everybody,

I am having problems with my Critical + CBD FEM, grown outdoors in a 20 Gal. smartpot.

The plant is 2,5 months old, started inside with neon light and outdoor since a month or so. I did Fimming and LST to contain the shape.

Since the last two weeks she started to show some kind of problem but now things are getting worst very quicky.

At first some discoloration on the lower fan leaves, now moving quickly to the big leaves on the upper branches... Some of the lower leaves fall easil, with a very light pull, the start discolorating, getting yellow, and then shrink and dry.

I am using Biobizz ( Biogrow and Algamic ) following their schedule, plus I added Epsom salt at the last two waterings. Also sprayed the leaves with epsom salts.

I started watering the plant with tap water for 2 months, then as a friend suggested once i noticed a slowth in the growth , so i started checking ph and make corrections with ph minus. ( tap water is almost 8 PH where i live, lot of calcium deposit ) So i started using water between 6 and 7 Ph.

It looks to me that the plant is getting worst every day, it would be a shame to lose her but is clear that i could have make some mistake at some point.

It would be great to get some advice by more experienced growers!

Thank you

Passenger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19-6.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	347549   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	347550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	347551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	347552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	347553  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Passenger For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-06-17), Skunky n funky (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

You are not loosing that plant any time soon, don't have to worry about that. It is perfectly normal for a plant to loose some of the lower fan leaves when she is getting older, she really just doesn't need them anymore. Growing a plant that long and to that size is going to cause some issues, but she is very healthy. the main concern would be the Calmag but the Epson salts no doubt will help that issue. Keep doing what you are doing and just keep an eye on it but at this point, there is nothing I would change, just remove the leaves so she looks better.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Morning mate I'm probably no more experienced than you and I don't want to question skunky....

But all I can add is what I have learned here is , don't add Epsom salts to your soil only spray your leaves and only a few times maybe once in veg and once in flower

And stop adding PH up and down to your soil ( I guess your using ) ,your soil will do all the buffering
    From your photo's it looks to be flowering now maybe add low doses of bloom

If I'm wrong someone please slap me down , I can learn from it myself

Your plant looks sweet BTW and your going to loose those leaves as your plant ages

Atb matey
    Last edited by Greengrass; 23-06-17 at 06:47 AM.

Guest Guest

Default Critical + Outdoor , critical conditions.... PICTURES

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    Morning mate I'm probably no more experienced than you and I don't want to question skunky....

But all I can add is what I have learned here is , don't add Epsom salts to your soil only spray your leaves and only a few times maybe once in veg and once in flower

And stop adding PH up and down to your soil ( I guess your using ) ,your soil will do all the buffering
    From your photo's it looks to be flowering now maybe add low doses of bloom

If I'm wrong someone please slap me down , I can learn from it myself

Your plant looks sweet BTW and your going to loose those leaves as your plant ages

Atb matey

Seconded.

That's pretty much what I was about to say.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (23-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,481 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Hi everybody,

I am having problems with my Critical + CBD FEM, grown outdoors in a 20 Gal. smartpot.

The plant is 2,5 months old, started inside with neon light and outdoor since a month or so. I did Fimming and LST to contain the shape.

Since the last two weeks she started to show some kind of problem but now things are getting worst very quicky.

At first some discoloration on the lower fan leaves, now moving quickly to the big leaves on the upper branches... Some of the lower leaves fall easil, with a very light pull, the start discolorating, getting yellow, and then shrink and dry.

I am using Biobizz ( Biogrow and Algamic ) following their schedule, plus I added Epsom salt at the last two waterings. Also sprayed the leaves with epsom salts.

I started watering the plant with tap water for 2 months, then as a friend suggested once i noticed a slowth in the growth , so i started checking ph and make corrections with ph minus. ( tap water is almost 8 PH where i live, lot of calcium deposit ) So i started using water between 6 and 7 Ph.

It looks to me that the plant is getting worst every day, it would be a shame to lose her but is clear that i could have make some mistake at some point.

It would be great to get some advice by more experienced growers!

Thank you

Passenger
    Those looks like some healthy beauties man.
    Don't worry yourself too much in my opinion.
    I'm a beginner too but your new froth looks lovely - only really the older fan leaves you're pointing out.

If new growth is looking healthy you've got nothing to worry about.

All the best

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Thanks

Thank to all of you for your answer!

She haven't started to flower yet, the days are starting to shorten so i guess she will stretch for a month or so before starting to show buds.
    I think.that there is a deficency in a way as the leaves are of a lighter green and very strange spots before they die.
    I hope that the rinse that i did will fix the issue.

I was reading on a forum how fan leaves are sugar factories for the plant and that during deficencies the plabt start.to suck the needed nutrients from the large dan leaves, hence removing them will sort the effect of the plant looking for another source of.nutrient (that means another leaf..)
    I will keep an eye on her ( i do everyday) and post some other pictures tomorrow, to see how she is doing.
    Keep tuned!

Passenger

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Passenger For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-06-17)