Thread: Back to life with Cannabis.

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Back to life with Cannabis.

Hi friends. I had been suffering from depression and anxiety, and I had muscle spasm problems on my abdominal area.I started using marijuana a month ago.Result was incredible.It took my depression away, I feel much more more energetic and confident.But I have still some spasms on my abdominal area, it little bit bothers me.Is there anyone who has same experience to recommend something for this problem? I am so glad to came into cannabis world.

I live in Turkey.Turkey has beautiful beachs, mountains, lakes.It has also a lot of historical places.If anyone plans to visit to Turkey, I really can host, and accompany in Turkey.Have a great and peaceful life my friends.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAFICAMU For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (23-06-17), GEORGE (23-06-17)

Bddonkey Guest

I've never used for medical reasons but i'm pleased that it's working for you. Do you grow outdoors then because of your decent climate?