Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cause of problem???

Thanks

Default Cause of problem???

Hi folks. I'm having. Problem with my plants. They are probably between 6-18" and some of them are developing the problem in the picture. I think it's a deficiency problem but am unsure. I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light on the issue as well as how to correct it?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gween View Post
    Hi folks. I'm having. Problem with my plants. They are probably between 6-18" and some of them are developing the problem in the picture. I think it's a deficiency problem but am unsure. I was wondering if anyone could help shed some light on the issue as well as how to correct it?
    no picture chap

think you need ten posts to put a picture up,plus itll need to be under 2mb in size.

Thanks

I hope this works?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks

Anybody out there have any clue as to what is going on in the pics above?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Hi Gween get a bit more info up of the grow like what medium, what u r feeding how much u r feeding them and temp and humidity and the good folks on the talk will be able to help you out 😁

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17), Ironman (24-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

What's the temperature at canopy level?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-06-17), Ironman (24-06-17)

Thanks

Default Cause of problem???

Ok. There are three different strains (Green Crack, Early Vixen, and Bubba Kush...all from feminized seeds). Started in Promix (vermiculite) and then transferred to Promix (Herb and Vegetables mix... I've used it before with good success outside but this is the first time I've put it in them in at this stage of life...please go easy on me if this was a mistake). Light was about 6" above it and was raised to 1.5' above it last week. The light is just fluorescent veg lights as they are going outside. Humidity is 65%. Feeding every 4 days when needed. I have a fan going g in them to circulate air and strengthen stalks. Started with DN Growth Burst followed by DN Grow A and Grow B. Temp at canopy is between 17-19 degrees Celsius . I'm feeding them about 2/3 of required Grow A and B as I'm sure some of the nutrients in the soil will feed as well (don't want to burn them). I hope this helps. Cheers!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

From experience I've had leaves that look like that.... It was a PH issue for me that caused it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gween View Post
    Ok. There are three different strains (Green Crack, Early Vixen, and Bubba Kush...all from feminized seeds). Started in Promix (vermiculite) and then transferred to Promix (Herb and Vegetables mix... I've used it before with good success outside but this is the first time I've put it in them in at this stage of life...please go easy on me if this was a mistake). Light was about 6" above it and was raised to 1.5' above it last week. The light is just fluorescent veg lights as they are going outside. Humidity is 65%. Feeding every 4 days when needed. I have a fan going g in them to circulate air and strengthen stalks. Started with DN Growth Burst followed by DN Grow A and Grow B. Temp at canopy is between 17-19 degrees Celsius . I'm feeding them about 2/3 of required Grow A and B as I'm sure some of the nutrients in the soil will feed as well (don't want to burn them). I hope this helps. Cheers!

hi gween...seems your light on temp is 17-19?..tbh that should be lights off temps,you really want them up around 24c.

also is your RH meter calibrated as down around 17-19c, as where i am in uk, id have thought the RH could possibly be higher and might explain the puffiness as plant wont be able to expirate its excess.

could really do with sideways whole plant picture,and more info on what promix is,i see youre using an a+b so assume its a coco type grow dirivitive? tried looking for a DN a+b on google but nothing came up.

as mentioned above could do with some sideways whole plant pics ,as, as of now i can only work along the lines of "overwatering/high rh/low temps/underdeveloped rootage/root problems/too little light" and as reefer said are you phing etc,but these are simple standard checks i could tick off on my own plants as id already know everything about my grow.

and of course theres always the intense search for bugs lol.russet mites etc cause faintly similar effects

good luck chap.
    Last edited by ggotch; 26-06-17 at 04:38 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (26-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    hi gween...seems your light on temp is 17-19?..tbh that should be lights off temps,you really want them up around 24c.

also is your RH meter calibrated as down around 17-19c, as where i am in uk, id have thought the RH could possibly be higher and might explain the puffiness as plant wont be able to expirate its excess.

could really do with sideways whole plant picture,and more info on what premix is,i see youre using an a+b so assume its a coco type grow dirivitive? tried looking for a DN a+b on google but nothing came up.

as mentioned above could do with some sideways whole plant pics ,as, as of now i can only work along the lines of "overwatering/high rh/low temps/underdeveloped rootage/root problems/too little light" and as reefer said are you phing etc,but these are simple standard checks i could tick off on my own plants as id already know everything about my grow.

and of course theres always the intense search for bugs lol.russet mites etc cause faintly similar effects

good luck chap.
    Temperature of room is 17-19 and unfortunately I can't adjust temp or humidity due to limited space. Usually works great to start and then move out. PH is about 5.8 (and balanced post nutrient addition). DN is Dutch Nutrient. Sprayed for russet mites just in case. Shocked the plants (first I've ever sprayed). Need to feed tonight. I'm going to use some "worm tea" so as to not overfeed. Don't want to kill the ladies with kindness. Thanks again to all who have helped out. I hope to one be able to return the favour.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2801.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	347729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2798.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	347730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2799.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	347731Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2800.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	347732Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2802.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	347733

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-06-17), Greengrass (27-06-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast