Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cause of problem???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gween View Post
    Temperature of room is 17-19 and unfortunately I can't adjust temp or humidity due to limited space. Usually works great to start and then move out. PH is about 5.8 (and balanced post nutrient addition). DN is Dutch Nutrient. Sprayed for russet mites just in case. Shocked the plants (first I've ever sprayed). Need to feed tonight. I'm going to use some "worm tea" so as to not overfeed. Don't want to kill the ladies with kindness. Thanks again to all who have helped out. I hope to one be able to return the favour.
    Attachment 347729Attachment 347730Attachment 347731Attachment 347732Attachment 347733

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2803.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	347734

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gween View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2803.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	347734

Hope this helps shed some more light on the situation. Thanks again everyone!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

ggotch (26-06-17), Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

nice one,went n googled promix and it shows as:

• Canadian sphagnum peat moss
    • Peat humus
    • Compost
    • Perlite
    • Gypsum
    • Limestone
    • Organic fertilizer
    • Mycorrhizae - GHA297 Technology

in which case its a soil far as i can fathom,so it shouldnt be ph'd i dont think ,just tap water dechlorinated overnight etc.

its also a "hot soil" so doesnt need nutes according to their blurb :

• With MYCOACTIVE technology to stimulate vigorous growth for greater stress resistance, larger root system for increased nutrients, water uptake, bigger, healthier plants
    • Organic fertilizer that gradually feeds plants for up to 3 months
    • OMRI-Listed for use in organic gardening

i have a feeling you might have accidently messed up the rootage by ph'ing,(its got mychorzial in there already and plants should be well strong by now)they certainly give the impression of having done more growing above ground than below.
    in mine the stems would be double-triple thickness to yours to carry the top growth by now,so combination of little light ,ph ing,low temps,and nuting a hot soil might seem to be a cause perhaps.

hopefully the extra info weve added will now allow others to have some ideas as well,youve got a lot more in that soil than i have in mine lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17), Twisted (26-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

googled theDN a n b and website says its for hydro/soiless and neither is it organic so thatll prolly be reason its all got confused down below

they seem to do a soil bottle,no a+b,just grow and bloom as normal and that does seem to be organic so would have been the correct ones to get i think.

its possible that adding the non organic hydro nutes has had the effect of killing of the microherd and that things are a bit messed up down below,i havent had this but im sure ive seen others reccomend a flush n start again method but i cant say this as im unsure of what effect itll have on the stuff in your soil.

plus im chopping atm n a little baked right now.

ill see if i can tag redsiel,hes well hot on his organics.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (27-06-17), M_C (27-06-17), redisiel (26-06-17), Twisted (26-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Evening,
    I would say they are overwatered tbh, I wouldn't be feeding any nutrients yet either.
    Are you adjusting the ph of the water if so how? Are you letting your water sit out for 24 hours at least?
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ggotch (27-06-17), Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Evening,
    I would say they are overwatered tbh, I wouldn't be feeding any nutrients yet either.
    Are you adjusting the ph of the water if so how? Are you letting your water sit out for 24 hours at least?
    Blessings
    Redz
    Wow! I just started nuting them in the last week as I was told it was the probable cause by someone more knowledgable than myself. I use rain water and test the PH and I haven't had to bring it down often but when I do it usually a drop of PH down in my bucket, mix, and test. Wasn't overwatering at all. Didn't overdo it until recently as I thought it was maybe the cause. Was giving just enough prior to that. Would only water when I couldn't feel dampness 1" down in soil. I didn't feed them nutes until recently as well based on the soil. They got some Growth Burst a week after transplanting and some root stim at transplant. Other than that I let them go as soil was muted. Roots do seem weak as ggotch has mentioned. Anything I can do at this point as to repot in different medium or at deeper depth without killing them? As well, how would I go about dechlorinating water or will a simple charcoal water filter do that? Cheers!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

ggotch (27-06-17), Greengrass (27-06-17), redisiel (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Ouch, you ph'd the perfect water lol. Never ph your water for soil mate, going by the soil your using your in the USA right? If so check out BuildASoil jeremy will sort you right out, you need to decide what way you wanna go with this in the way of feeding them but for now I'd get a bag of neem and kelp meal and some quality earthworm castings or compost and top dress for food. A r/o will deal with chlorine And chloramines or bubble it out a few days but rain water is perfect mate.
    Bigger pots are always better,
    I'll get back in a bit mate
    Redz

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ggotch (27-06-17), Greengrass (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Silly question time

Do those pots have drainage holes in them?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (27-06-17), redisiel (27-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I would feed them plain water for 10 days and see how they are after, possibly adding a 1/4 dose rhizo/root excel to help with stress.

Also add a small heater in there to bring the temp upto 24c with lights on.

See how you go from there.

TR

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

ggotch (28-06-17), redisiel (27-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Silly question time

Do those pots have drainage holes in them?
    Yes

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gween For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-06-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2