Thread: Lush Lighting LED

Thanks

Default Lush Lighting LED

Well ,,after many weeks of research and looking at the results from a local grow shop owners plant I decided that Lush Lighting's new Dominator 2XL Led light is the way forward for us. This light has a 5 foot by 5 foot light foot print at 30 inches from the plant and 4 by 4 at 24 inches which is considered optimal for this light. My Flower room is 7 feet 6 inches by 14 feet and takes 6 of these lights perfect with overlapping coverage. 6 lights 6 plants. I bought 8 of these lights for two rooms. My little room is like a tent at 5 feet wide by 9 feet long . Going to put two plants in that one under two lights. I got a real good price by bundling with another buyer. 725 each U.S. dollars. 6,148.00 with tax. The grow shop is delivering them. These lights are capable of delivering in excess of 20 ounces in 8 weeks of flower.

I know I can get more yield with HPS 1000 WATT DOUBLE ENDED lights like the Phantom however the heat they produce is not workable in my small grow rooms. Any hps open lights are too hot for my rooms. I cant fit enough vented reflectors to do more than 4 plants so LED it is. Lower electric use and only 20% of the heat. These lights are 12 inches wide and 36 inches long. and print the room with 4 feet by 4 feet coverage. Kind lights were too expensive as were California light Works. I get a three year warranty and service from the grow shop. They will be in my rooms by friday night. Ill post pics on day one of flower. We can review as we go . Ill be the test dummy for this light KF.
    Last edited by Kingfisher; 24-06-17 at 05:27 PM. Reason: ADD CONTENT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingfisher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-17)

Thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingfisher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-17)