Thread: Yellow and Brown pattern on cannabis leaves - 5 days into flowering HELP!!

Thanks

Default Yellow and Brown pattern on cannabis leaves - 5 days into flowering HELP!!

Hello growers ! I currently need assistance, im growing a sensi seeds skunk auto, in an outdoor grow, using maxi crop liquid seaweed, and its leaves are dotted both brown and yellow, any help would be appreciated greatly !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	347660 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image2.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	347661

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tony2342 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

How old are they and how much are you feeding them?, are you letting them dry out properly before feeds?, they look hungry to me, but if you are over watering them then that will tend to drown the roots and stop the plants feeding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17)

Thanks

Hi thanks for your response, they are just over 2 months, and I doubt its overwatering as I generally let them dry out before watering them, also I feed them maxicrop liquid seaweed, and ph the water to around 6.4 and also feed it a nitrogen plant food solution every 2-3 plain waterings

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tony2342 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17), Samwise Gamgee (25-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tony2342 View Post
    Hi thanks for your response, they are just over 2 months, and I doubt its overwatering as I generally let them dry out before watering them, also I feed them maxicrop liquid seaweed, and ph the water to around 6.4 and also feed it a nitrogen plant food solution every 2-3 plain waterings
    If you living in a hard water area, and get limescale in your kettle your problem could be a cal/mag def, i would get some cal/mag and give them a good foliar spraying about an hour after lights on and see how they respond, hopefully they will start greening up again

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17)