Thread: Pineapple express

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,353 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Default Answered: Pineapple express

Hi is there a special nute the breeders say " This strain does well with added fertilizers except for nitrogen, which you should use in moderation"
    Would old timers be ok
    Cheers

2. "i used ot with mine,were autos,and they seemed happy enough with a low dose of both.

only thing i came across was they didnt like high temps and they cooked very easily(compared to everything else ive grown) and rapidly on a 20/4 regime under led so lamp height and hours will need to be considered as a daily check and adjustment possibility,best start with lamp higher than usual imo."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times
    Provided Answers: 19

i used ot with mine,were autos,and they seemed happy enough with a low dose of both.

only thing i came across was they didnt like high temps and they cooked very easily(compared to everything else ive grown) and rapidly on a 20/4 regime under led so lamp height and hours will need to be considered as a daily check and adjustment possibility,best start with lamp higher than usual imo.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

autobox (26-06-17), Easy-T (26-06-17), GEORGE (26-06-17), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks

Cheers ggotch
    How did you find the smoke strong as they say ,im using led also have you got a diary of p ex grow

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-06-17), ggotch (26-06-17), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times
    Provided Answers: 19

sorry chap,ive only done one diary n that was a mess,not cut out for that sort of thing really lol.

yes,i vape not smoke but it was nice enough but not so much that ill grow again i doubt,but yes youll still get a good buzz off it if you chop at cloudy/amber just showing.

i chopped one at early cloudy/no amber and it was a very short buzz then straight effect,great for daily use but no good for partying, but then shes was cooked to fk and that reduces thc i think.

smell was gorgeous though and buzz improved greatly after a month curing,as does all homegrown.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (26-06-17), GEORGE (26-06-17), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks

Hey easytiger.I did a Fastbuds Pineapple Express auto last year in Old Timers nutrients.Overfed her quite badly though,although I tend to overfeed all of mineAnd I managed to burn most of the leaves as well.She still gave me just over an ounce at the end.My worst plant yet in terms of yield,but a nice high,and lovely smell too.My fastest finisher yet at 57 days.Thats her on the left of the Girl Scout Cookies at day 39
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXGSC 39.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	347735  

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autobox For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (29-06-17), Trex (25-08-17)

Thanks

Cheers auto

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Trex (25-08-17)