Thread: Please help me diagnose deficiency

Thanks

Default Please help me diagnose deficiency

Hi all,

Wondering if you guys can help diagnose this one for me.

Going to try keep this brief. I'm unsure on strain(s) as I had 8 or so Barneys strains in one holder the lid popped while moving and all of a sudden my labelled collection turned to a mix bag of 50.

I'm thinking calcium, but its on the bottom leaves only not the new growth. Also had x2 leaves below this I trimmed a week ago thinking the problem was gone. Is it Magnesium?

Strange thing is only seems to be affecting one of them. I know that they are most likely 4 different strains needing different nutes but could I've grown 3X strains at once before and never seen anything like this

Is it worth changing formulas over to something else? Thinking AN at this stage, have been meaning to switch for years now.

Nutrients
    Lucas Formula
    Cali Magic
    Great White
    Root99 (Root enhancer)

Week: wk1 day7 (Of Veg)
    PH: 5.8-6.0 normally 6.0 on the dot
    PPM: 450 at this stage
    Light: 1X600W at this stage 50-55cm from tops
    Temps: 22.3c
    Humidity: 55%
    Medium: H&G Coco mixed around 60/30 perlite
    Hydroton ontop
    Room: At the moment since my crop inst perpetual they are vegging in the flower tent with one of four 600W MH Lights on, there is ample room and airflow. Fans are on 30-40% and still within optimal temperatures. 23-24c lights on 15-18c lights off

First one is the problem, Other two photos are the (assumed) other strains. Have heaps more photos but wont let me upload anymore for some reason.

actually wont let me post any images for the moment they are on my gallery brb getting post count to 10.

Apologies if I missed anything, let me know. I do a lot of reading not a lot of posting on forums.

Cheers in advance for any help!
    Last edited by cheese_to_please; 28-06-17 at 06:45 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cheese_to_please For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-17), ggotch (28-06-17), kbag (28-06-17)

Thanks

Getting my post count up made everyone elses post more important than mine

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheese_to_please For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-17)

Bulls Guest

I would increase the strength of the feed a littlbe bit and keep the PH at 5.7 for now. You're feeding daily I can imagine?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-17), Trex (29-06-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    I would increase the strength of the feed a littlbe bit and keep the PH at 5.7 for now. You're feeding daily I can imagine?
    Thanks man, I will try and bump it up tomorrow.

No not daily, usually every second until a decent root mass then once or twice a day.

Do you hit them every day from veg?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cheese_to_please For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

I often find upping the feed to once a day with a decent run off at the correct timing actually accelerates the root mass.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-17)

Bulls Guest

I usually have a day between first couple of feeds after a potting up session. After that its daily feed with 20% runoff once a day 1 hr after lights on.