Thread: air system ???

Thanks

Default air system ???

How do I get fresh air in and also keep it cool?If I bring fresh air in from outside.How do I get cool air from the room n also.Im using a 4ft x 4ft tent?

Viz Guest

Hello mate.

There are a number of ways of pulling fresh air into your tent. The most economical way is via negative pressure. What that is is simple. You let your extraction fan do all the work. The extraction fan pulls hot and 'used' air from the tent via the carbon filter, and vents outside the tent. Normally extraction practices is to vent outside too. Now you simply fit some ducting to one of the lower tent socks and have the other end next to a fresh air inlet. I grow in a tent that is located in my shed in the garden with an intake vent at ground level and my extraction outlet higher up. This is the method I use.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-07-17), ZexoticPharmacist (02-07-17)

Thanks

thanks for the help