Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What you guys think?

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    Worms thats a great idea, worms wont damage the roots? Or get high on my nutes? Haha i will be using fabric root doctor pots so they do have a good chance of plenty oxygen i just want try something new, my soil be batmix, with auto i go from germanation straight into the pot i read that batmix can burn seedlings so i plan on putting the seed into a jiffy peat pellet of large size then into the batmix with added perlite, SO WORMS DONT DAMAGE THE ROOTS OR GET HIGH ON MY NUTES? ? Wont the wornms eat my gauno?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Red wigglers my friend , you in North America or uk ? i have a worm fsrm here ,could get you a 1/4 lb out onlynif you in North America though

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!
    Learn something everyday Trex I thought those Red Wrigglers were more for compost than soil. He may have to be careful what nutrients he is using with worms, lest he fries them.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-17), THC2017 (02-07-17), Trex (02-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Learn something everyday Trex I thought those Red Wrigglers were more for compost than soil. He may have to be careful what nutrients he is using with worms, lest he fries them.
    yeah , didnt take that into account ,so used to my ways now i tend to forget everyone uses chemical garbage .

them red wiggler are all over my garden soil also , they are the true work horses Hobbit ,compared to nightcrawlers they are small but sooooo much tougher .

with my soil and seaweed and liquid worm castings they are thriving big time , i opened my my airpots the other day and they were well alive and full health 😊

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-07-17), THC2017 (02-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

I will give it a go anyways trex, no way can i excel in the grow game unless i experiment with different grow methods

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-17), Trex (02-07-17)

Thanks

What do you think of my first grow? Skunk auto 1 week 7 with the bushy indica, week 5/6 with the other 2, all 3 are in different types of soils

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-17), Trex (02-07-17)

Thanks

Good ,lay off the feeds though , waxy green leaves indicates too much feed .

what type of setup you got ? lighting ,feed etc ?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-17), ggotch (02-07-17), M_C (02-07-17)

Thanks

Trex as of today i told myself i would lay off the feed, i been foliar feeding seaweed since early veg and still doing so, my nutes are biogrow, bloom and max, av add a dash of fish and bone and gave 1 treatment of epsom salts, i really have been giving them my best, i recently read an article that autos dont need much feed, i have ordered guano liquid i will start to feed on this with much less bio nutes, can folliar with guano?? My soils are canna/perlite in 1 pot, canna/perlite/coco fibre in another, and canna with loads perlite in the other. I started off with cfl 200w dual spec on week 5 went to 300w cfl red spectrum, i just use a small 6 inch clip fan for air circulation, temps average 80 degrees dropping min 70, humidity dropped from 70 to 50 am trying get it down to 40, its just a small home made grow room foiled with silver wrapping paper. I feel av did ok so far for first grow and i feel my second grow be an improvement and plan on fimming only and lst side pulling.... ps.. i topped all 3 my plants and fimmed 1 also, i think fimming is best, i realise now topping an auto can be difficult for it to progress with its time scale to grow

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-17), Trex (03-07-17)

Thanks

Small homemade growroom

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

nice little setup . sort of like mine , got my walls lined up with white garden tarp , more reflective then mylar .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-17), THC2017 (03-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah it seems to have the perfect temperature so i wont fix what aint broken, the silver wrapping paper was so cheap aswell, glued it on the walls with gorilla glue haha

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3