Thread: Help with increasing yield for medicinal use - CBD Therapy - Epilepsy

Thanks

Default Help with increasing yield for medicinal use - CBD Therapy - Epilepsy

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would just like to thank everyone on here who assisted me with choosing the right strain to help with my illness and the all other advice I received. It has made a huge impact on my mental health, improved my condition significantly and I certainly couldn't of done it without you all.

I have just finished a grow of CBD Therapy from cbdcrew and it has worked amazingly well as a substitute for my meds. As it was my first attempt at growing I did not expect a huge yield, but I just wanted to ask for some advice on increasing yields - any tips or methods worth trying please feel free to send em my way.

A few details about set-up and what I used etc..

Soil - verve and perlite
    nutrients - rhizotonic for roots veg stage and biobizz for flowering stage
    airpots with 1-2 inches of stones in the base
    300x LED grow light
    1x3 meter growtent (approx - one of the smallest available)
    extractor fan
    small desk fan for ventilation
    plug timer
    lighting schedule - 24hour veg and 12/12 flowering
    hydgrometer
    temp kept relative around 68-75c (mostly stayed at 70c)
    humidity around 40-50
    dried in 1/4l kilnar jars

Started the grow in late febuary and harvested mid-june

The crop turned out well and has lasted a fair while as I'm using it medicinally not recreationally. I grew two plants and produced 29g of bud (before drying/curing) which when dried/cured became 9.3g. So roughly 4.6g per plant.

I'm going to try growing more plants this time probably around 4-5.

Any advice/questions would be greatly appreciated...

And to any other Epilepsy sufferers out there - Definitely try CBD Therapy as it 100% works

Thank you very much,

Leo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leohowe3 For This Useful Post:

Trex (02-07-17), Valentina (27-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Best bit of advice I can give you mate is get a diary up here on your next grow and all the awesome growers on the talk will help you on your way to maximising your yield ☺

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted For This Useful Post:

leohowe3 (02-07-17), Trex (02-07-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

What's the actual draw on the 300w LED? My guess that it's going to be a lot less than 200w, and for two plants, that's not enough.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

leohowe3 (02-07-17), Trex (02-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    What's the actual draw on the 300w LED? My guess that it's going to be a lot less than 200w, and for two plants, that's not enough.
    well aspie my 300w draw 160w give or take and last grow got an average of 4oz per plant in organics with 2 of them . few years back i did a one plant run with only 1 300w and one plant not topped or nothjng as a trial and got 5 oz . environment and all play a big part then only lights tbh .

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

leohowe3 (02-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah good shout thanks for the advice. Did try to keep a diary but with my memory problem kept forgetting to use so only got a few weeks in. Will definitely do it next time

Thanks

hi The Aspie Toker

not sure how I work out the draw of the light itself? was thinking about trying another light this time so may give that a go

Thanks

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leohowe3 For This Useful Post:

Trex (02-07-17)