Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Best auto strains for good yeild and taste??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,782 Times

Plant 2 looks overfed... but that could just be the pic?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Your right m_c am only foliar with ph water as of yesterday, my ph levels have been 5,8-6,2 it has been since day 1, though i found. That this is for hydro tho am a soil grower, am keeping it at. The same or should i adjust to 6,5?? My plants high 5 me when i feed them nutes tho i been foliar feeding everyday, not now tho am going feed less

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

Thanks

Leave your PH alone! PH adjustment, in soil, can lead to big issues

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BB (03-07-17), THC2017 (03-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Leave your PH alone! PH adjustment, in soil, can lead to big issues
    well mc ,if its too out of whack like the peat we get here at 3.5ph , its essential to adjust ,but overtime , not in ne fell swoop . greensand,rock dust , a tad of dolomite ,crab meal ,gypsum ,,worms and castings ,compost ,wood pit ash ,can really help balance things out ,cuz not much in terms of bacteria can live to be a buffer in them ph ranges . Only certain fruits and brush can thrive in that and even then its more in the 4-5.0 range .

for my next grow come september ish . Ill be.kixing my soils and its.amendmants this week so they have time.to innoculate and create a microhered slowly and break down essential elements .

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-07-17), THC2017 (03-07-17)

Thanks

Your in south america Trex? Does that stop you from obtaining certain products etc?? Once i have pocket money i will send you some stuff if need and legal to do so, thank me later

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (03-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    well mc ,if its too out of whack like the peat we get here at 3.5ph , its essential to adjust ,but overtime , not in ne fell swoop . greensand,rock dust , a tad of dolomite ,crab meal ,gypsum ,,worms and castings ,compost ,wood pit ash ,can really help balance things out ,cuz not much in terms of bacteria can live to be a buffer in them ph ranges . Only certain fruits and brush can thrive in that and even then its more in the 4-5.0 range .

for my next grow come september ish . Ill be.kixing my soils and its.amendmants this week so they have time.to innoculate and create a microhered slowly and break down essential elements .

Ah, but at that point, you are adjusting the PH of the soil through organic means rather than using chemical acids & alkalies to adjust the PH of the feed that you pour on the soil!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (03-07-17), THC2017 (03-07-17), Trex (03-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    Your in south america Trex? Does that stop you from obtaining certain products etc?? Once i have pocket money i will send you some stuff if need and legal to do so, thank me later

Im in Canada

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (03-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah i thought be best to leave the ph as it has been since day 1, next grow i will adjust a little m_c
    Nice 1 trex well you have everything at your feet over there, was willing to help thinking you lived south america and maybe no access to the goodies

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Ah, but at that point, you are adjusting the PH of the soil through organic means rather than using chemical acids & alkalies to adjust the PH of the feed that you pour on the soil!
    yes yes ,mc , i never adjust ph of water , ideal is 6/7.0 though to make them nutrients instantly avail ,sweet spot 6.3-6.5 ,but it wont change the soil ph ,that takes a good while , 1 tsp dolomite per gallon is plenty ,plus it adds mag in the soil .

In my garden outside ,when i started ,i had blossom end rot he first few years , ph was 4 in my heavy clay soil ,calcium uptake couldnt occur no matter how much amendament or nutes i fed til i learned the ph played the larger role in it , now its 6.2 after years of work

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-07-17), THC2017 (03-07-17)

Thanks

Are you Native American trex?

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (03-07-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast