Thread: 1.5 m extraction for summer

Thanks

Default 1.5 m extraction for summer

So I'm thinking of upgrading to a 1.5 x 1.5 x 2m tent question is will my 6 inch rhino fan and filter be sufficient enough or will I need to go bigger? Bearing in mind I'm in the uk and summer is around the corner....many thanks 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

nice 8inch rvk L1 do ya well in there.

i always go bigger on fans but i use ecotech controller so they never running at full pelt

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Swifty89 (03-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    nice 8inch rvk L1 do ya well in there.

i always go bigger on fans but i use ecotech controller so they never running at full pelt
    Might have to invest in the ecotech controller mate even tho I've read some bad reviews the majority are good....would you recommend?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Swifty89 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (04-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty89 View Post
    Might have to invest in the ecotech controller mate even tho I've read some bad reviews the majority are good....would you recommend?

good nothing but love for mine mate, its the one piece if it broke i would replace instantly. even better for winter with the leccy heater plugged in to it. keeps those night an day temps tight like. i have recommended it to alot chaps on here also an they also recommend it now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Swifty89 (04-07-17)

Thanks

good nothing but love for mine mate, its the one piece if it broke i would replace instantly. even better for winter with the leccy heater plugged in to it. keeps those night an day temps tight like. i have recommended it to alot chaps on here also an they also recommend it now
    Wicked mate I've got the SMScom single fan controller but I'm guna upgrade for sure bro 👌🏼

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Swifty89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty89 View Post
    Wicked mate I've got the SMScom single fan controller but I'm guna upgrade for sure bro ����

you will love it mate, plus there few setting adjustments and mods for the cables that can be done also. so giz shout when ya get it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Swifty89 (04-07-17)

Thanks

you will love it mate, plus there few setting adjustments and mods for the cables that can be done also. so giz shout when ya get it
    Yea I will do bro thanks appreciate it 👌🏼

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Swifty89 For This Useful Post: