Thread: Went to top, messed up.

Thanks

Default Went to top, messed up.

Hey. I just want to know how severely this will affect my plant. I have no pictures right now, but my plant has two single blade leaves, and two small 5 blade leaves. I was supposed to top it one node later, leaving four 5 blade leaves. But I accidentally snapped one of the new leaves from the main stem. so I just took off the top aswell as the two baby leaves. now, it is like a 1/2 node plant that has been topped. (I hardly consider the 1 blade leaves a node, even though I can see the plant is branching out from them.)

This plant could end up really short and very well structured, or grow really slow and lose pace with my other two.

It probably will live, but I have one plant that is FAR ahead of the others and I really was hoping to see the other two catch up ASAP.

After that move, who knows how slow it's going to go.

P.S. I like to top really early. Some people let the leaves they will top grow out then cut them, I just rip the top off when they're just a small baby leaf ball. This is a more delicate process as you can (obviously) fuck it up pretty easy. But it's the way I like to do it. Gets the new chutes flying quicker IMO.
    Last edited by Tonkaman; 04-07-17 at 02:56 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonkaman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Pics would help a lot...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17), joker_the_smoker (04-07-17), Tonkaman (04-07-17)

Thanks

I'll post one tonight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonkaman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-17)