Thread: Is this a seed? Wk8 flower??

Thanks

Default Is this a seed? Wk8 flower??

Aaaarrrrrhhhhhhh don't belive it week 8 white skunk and I think I spy a seed, this has not happen to me in 20yrs, what do u think

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedneckOz For This Useful Post:

ggotch (04-07-17), Valentina (31-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Just pluck it off & keep your eye out for more.. you should be ok if you keep your eye on it mate..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (08-07-17), ggotch (04-07-17), JB (16-07-17), M_C (07-07-17), Trex (04-07-17), Twisted (04-07-17)

Thanks

Sprouting bananas shape, light green seed pods . Very worried my crop is fuct! Will this plant pollinate my other two??

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A110 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedneckOz For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (08-07-17), British green (07-07-17), M_C (07-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

The banana shaped pods are pollen pods and they will open up and pollinate other plants. Switch all fans off and slightly spray the plant with water. So any pollen is trapped in the water and not floating around in the air . The next bit really is your choice remove the whole plant and put it in a a bag tie it up and bin it or start removing all the pods and seeds in to a bag again tied and binned and then keep a eye on her for producing more and then ask your self why this has happened. Is there anything you have done or not done that's causing them to stress out . Stuff like light leaks etc etc

Sent from a green pleasant land

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Autosmim (08-07-17), JB (16-07-17), M_C (07-07-17), Trex (07-07-17)

Thanks

Hey sorry for repeat information as I just posted this on another thread but I think it's relevant. I'm suffering a simular problem but mine are much earlier in flower (mine have only had a few sacks on the nodes so far, No sign of bananas). Anyway, when you cut the male bits off hold a small bowl of water underneath so when it lands the pollen gets trapped in the water and stops further pollination. I'm only repeating what I've read on here but I think it's good info as my first instinct was to go in with my hands