Thread: Spider mite product ?

Thanks

Default Spider mite product ?

What's the best product in UK to deal with spider mite. I use to use plant vitally which came in a little metal silver bottle and did the job in one bosh. I'm now using plant vitality killer mite...and it's shit. Any suggestions??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

No shot pest strip will kil lanything that moves .you're talking 20quid from uk..they were banned from he uk at one or but 1 or 2 sel them again on ebay .

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

British green (04-07-17), c ganjafarmer (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hello mate,i'm no expert and on my first grow and just a couple of weeks from cropping but i had spider mites and sprayed with an over the counter mite spray "fuckin' waist of time" i then sprayed with neem oil mixed with water and washing up liquid and that did the job but unknown to me until one of the guys on the forum told me i should have washed off all of the residue left on and in particular under the leaves with clean water, so my plants ended up with what i can only describe as oil burn on the leaves which you can see pics of in my threads in the disease section, now after the event i was recommended this which a friend of mine swears by but please get advice from the more experienced growers on here before you try anything. Harkers Harka-Mectin Endectocide Parasite Treatment for Pigeons , cheers for now mate G'.

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    Hello mate,i'm no expert and on my first grow and just a couple of weeks from cropping but i had spider mites and sprayed with an over the counter mite spray "fuckin' waist of time" i then sprayed with neem oil mixed with water and washing up liquid and that did the job but unknown to me until one of the guys on the forum told me i should have washed off all of the residue left on and in particular under the leaves with clean water, so my plants ended up with what i can only describe as oil burn on the leaves which you can see pics of in my threads in the disease section, now after the event i was recommended this which a friend of mine swears by but please get advice from the more experienced growers on here before you try anything. Harkers Harka-Mectin Endectocide Parasite Treatment for Pigeons , cheers for now mate G'.
    It's for pigeons only, and even then not to be used on pigeons less than 8 weeks of age. I wouldn't put anything like that on a plant I am about to consume.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

seen sm-90 being mentioned as a foliar spray seems to help with the borgs
    ive got halo foliar feed too seems to help against powder mould, mind you im just a noob never used anything myself and am currently researching, prevention is key
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

Thanks

ive had a bad spider mite problem on my last grow tried lots of treatments pyemethrim 5 smoke bombs sulphur burner an couple of others jus didnt seem to have an impact.
    got some ivermectin an sprayed every thing over a week ago an the stuffs excellent the only mites i have seen are dead.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blackwidow68 For This Useful Post: