Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is my this idea of mix ok???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by THC2017 View Post
    Trex what you think of a mix of water crystals on my next grow buddy? Seen as am using fabric pots and they dry quite quickly

"Real Eyes Realize Real Highs"

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”
    Ive never used them expet for outdoors . may store too much water and cause root rot tbh indoors

Sent from the Land of Fuck OFF !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Never thought of that amtotal new to all this, i think your right, i might place very few on around middle of the pot, once your seedling is growing do you put little more soil around the stem to make it grow bigger and stronger? Once goes into veg then again flower do you add more top soil??

“Instead of taking five or six of the prescriptions, I decided to go a natural route and smoke marijuana.”

4. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (06-07-17)

Thanks

Never thought of that amtotal new to all this, i think your right, i might place very few on around middle of the pot, once your seedling is growing do you put little more soil around the stem to make it grow bigger and stronger? Once goes into veg then again flower do you add more top soil??

yeah , i top the pot up every few weeks with compost worm castings and peat . as watering washes out the top layer so it dont expose them roots .

If you use airpots ,i suppose you can use them water beads

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

Am going with fabric pots, my plan is to plant quite deep in the pot, lets say leaving 7cm to play with, as the seedling grows i will top it, i read this helps with strength of stem, i got some more questions see if can answer them mate...
    Fabric pots should i put through a quick wash to stop any dye going into my soil on first use?
    I have to rinse my batmix, is this just a flush?
    The area of fabric pots that dry the quickest am guessing be the top 2 fiths of the pot??
    For drainage i be using clay pellets, will the clay pellets on top stop water from exposing the roots??
    I want to feed guano liquid from mid veg right through to harvest, this ok? Must i still add bio nutes??
    I plan on fim and side pull lst my next grow, good idea? I definitely wish to experiment with the side pullin i know it will have both plants getting max light from my cfls (i only plan on 2 plants with 5 gallon fabric pots)

That is all 🤘🤘

Thanks

lol ,im reading a novel now bud .

give them pots a good rinse in warm water if they anything other then beige or white .

Not sure about flushing the batmix tbh ,

Thanks

I read about when germanating my seeds in glass of water for 8-12hours add a little seaweed extract??
    Also after washing claypellets soak them also in nutes or seaweed extract??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to THC2017 For This Useful Post:

Trex (06-07-17)

Thanks

I read about when germanating my seeds in glass of water for 8-12hours add a little seaweed extract??
    Also after washing claypellets soak them also in nutes or seaweed extract??

yeah seed in water is good ,with just a tad of seaweed .

Claypellets you wont need for a.soil grow ,but dunk them in ph'd water of 6 for a few days , rinse em first . and disinfekt with peroxide then let soak

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Thanks

I will run through my exact plan if you have time to follow through this post....

Germanate my auto seed in glass of water with little seaweed then place between paper towel
    Once germanated put into a jiffy pellet, i read jiffy pellet some shit was up i mind too soak then squeeze then soak in ph 6.5 water also removed the net
    I plan on planting the jiffy along side maybe 5 or 6 more jiffy peat i have thrown together
    Surrounding this peat i will have perlite/canna/worm casts for the seedling to grow without being burned from the batmix
    All that is surrounded with the bat mix with added perlite, lots of it and more worm casts (this all in a 5 gallon fabric pot)
    Also in this mix is a tablespoon of fish and bone and i will folliar feed epsom salt when and if in need
    I was thinking add very few, maybe like 10 water crystals 4 inch under top soil area
    On the bottom 3 inch clay pellets for drainage with a cocofibre thing that you see in hanging baskets on top of them, just a divider from the pellets and the soil
    On the top 1 inch clay pellets for moisture and stop roots being exposed while watering

As the seedling grows strong enough i plan side pulling lst
    In my small grow room i will have a pot either side with each plant side pulled towards the opposite side if the room all right under the lights
    This time around i will stop foliar feeding 2 weeks into flowering and do my best to cause as little stress as possible, probably less pruning and messing around
    I think my grow now (my first grow is all a learning experience) i am hoping my second grow to be at its best with all the info i have gathered

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    yeah seed in water is good ,with just a tad of seaweed .

Claypellets you wont need for a.soil grow ,but dunk them in ph'd water of 6 for a few days , rinse em first . and disinfekt with peroxide then let soak

Its for drainage mate the fabric pots are known to be a nightmare for being left in its own run off, i still thinking of under all that having the fish tank curtain pumping air up through it all, when using the air pump i will have the pump next to a little tub of co2 which i removed from a co2 bag things and add a little water, just now and then i would do this, i can see it being of any bother as if it was to dry the roots at bottom it would prune then, wouldnt it?

Thanks

easy with the batmix on seedlijgs it will burn em ,best wait til transplant for that . the rest seems fine .

Go easy on the watering , let them roots have air and they will grow like crazy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

THC2017 (06-07-17)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast