Thread: Nutrient burn or nutrient deficiency please help!! Lol

Thanks

Default Nutrient burn or nutrient deficiency please help!! Lol

Whats up fellow heads. I have an outdoor grow and one of my ladies is starting to show signs of problems.
    I dont know if its either a deficiency or is it nute burn. I grow in can california and temps get up to 100-107 around this time of year. My other plants seem to be doing great its just this one plant. Its in the middle to upper plants and its affecting new growth and older growth. The leaves are turning pale yellow ligh green to white. Then in between them there are brown brittle spots.
    Im growing outdoor in ff ocean forest mixed with ground soil kind of sandy
    Im using general general organic grow box at the rate it calls for during veg.
    2 tsp. bio thrive 1 tsp. calmag 1 tsp bio weed 1 tsp. bio marine all in one gallon then i add water after i feed
    so about 3 gallons total
    Soil ph is about 6.7
    Im using tap water through a water filter by garden pure
    I have grown several times before never had this problem and all my other plants are doing just fine and they are the same strain. Any and all help would be highly appreciated thank you in advance.
    Happy Growing!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_121941.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	348160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_121855.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	348158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20170706_121935.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	348159

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Curious! I can't say I know for sure but since you are already using calmag, I think we can rule out mag... which only really leaves sulfur or iron... but I don't think it's iron... doesn't look quiet right.... & I can't say that I am 100% convinced about sulfur either
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove