Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Legal weed...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,887 Times

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    Just saw this MC, in Denver the dispensary prices were typically 20-25 for 1/8th or for top shelf 1/8th was 60. Ounces ranged from 85-400 dollars. I bought an ounce of blackberry #5 it tested at 23% for 90$. Street prices before dispensaries opened up in America for me were roughly 50 for 1/8th and 180 for 1/2 ounce. Now I can get 1/8th for 35-40 when I am out of my own or half ounce for 130$.
    ...and this is how things should be
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Trex (10-07-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    ...and this is how things should be
    Side note.. I'm about 1000 miles from any dispensary in the country and still find bags with labels and can buy shatter from dispensaries across the country in town haha. I'm sure the street dealers love getting guaranteed product shipped to them. No more making up strain names hahaha

Holy shit my phone sent this via Magic

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

British green (10-07-17), M_C (10-07-17), Trex (10-07-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2