Thread: Feeding issues, opinions please guys..

Thanks

Default Feeding issues, opinions please guys..

Hi guys, so haven't done anything for a while but i'm officially back in the saddle! Ive got a bit of a problem and i`d like opinions on what to do.

So i'm in week 4 of flower right now, in week 3 i noticed that some of the plants were very dark and showing signs of chlorosis between veins mainly at the tops of the plants. at the time the Ec was around 1.5 (i have a background EC of 0.7) and i decided it was a P deficiency and i upped the nutes to 1.6, a mistake i think its looking more like N tox. The Ec went to 1.7 after about 48 hours, ph rising pretty drastically also. i topped up the res to get it back to 1.6 but it went back to 1.7 after 48 hours.

So the plants were not improving, growth is slowed, so i flushed with plain PH water for 48 hours and then introduced 1/4 dose of my nutrient (Dutch Pro) with a view to raise it slowly. I fed them at 0.6ml/L for 24 hours, this gave me an EC of 0.9. The next day i added another 0.3m/l per litre and the res was at 1.0 EC. On day 3 of the new nutrients the EC has gone up to 1.1 and this is where i am not sure what to do, they are drinking rapidly but don't seem to be taking in nutrients.

Should I, add water to bring it back to 1.0/0.9 or change the res again and give them P.H.`d water for a bit. Im not sure if they are completely locked up or just drinking more than they are eating.. I can possibly post pics but not until this evening although. Opinions welcome! Thanks!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times