Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Plants dying! HELP please!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UKGROW36 View Post
    Top man - thanks.

Cheers for all the replies and advice.

Shame the cash is lost on my existing soil/castings/bone meal mix but we live and learn!
    dont throw that soil away..just get the plant out of it as Red says and put that soil to the side..it will take a good month before it finally cools down but once it does then all u will have to do is water only till harvest

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

Greengrass (09-07-17), Ironman (08-07-17), JB (10-07-17), redisiel (09-07-17)

Thanks

Yeah it'll save for next time I guess/hope.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKGROW36 For This Useful Post:

JB (10-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,032 Times

thats WAY WAY WAY too much bonemeal........4 oz (around 3 handfulls) treats over a square metre in the garden, 2 handfulls is plenty for a new tree or shrub.
    highly doubt your plants would be able to cope with so much phosphor....also the phosphur in bone meal works at a ph of under 7, too much bonemeal will kill the mycorrhizal fungi in your medium, and that sounds like your problem.... i,d repot and forget the bonemeal........ and give your mate a slap lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carpetburn For This Useful Post:

JB (10-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

Quote Originally Posted by carpetburn View Post
    thats WAY WAY WAY too much bonemeal........4 oz (around 3 handfulls) treats over a square metre in the garden, 2 handfulls is plenty for a new tree or shrub.
    highly doubt your plants would be able to cope with so much phosphor....also the phosphur in bone meal works at a ph of under 7, too much bonemeal will kill the mycorrhizal fungi in your medium, and that sounds like your problem.... i,d repot and forget the bonemeal........ and give your mate a slap lol
    haha right a double slap at that for the headache

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (10-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Flush flush.dont add ANY nuits what so ever.are ur pots really heavy now. Overwatered? If so leave them to dry out,could just be stress,keep me updated
    Davo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dynodave View Post
    Flush flush.dont add ANY nuits what so ever.are ur pots really heavy now. Overwatered? If so leave them to dry out,could just be stress,keep me updated
    Davo

I've re-potted plants using just canna pro soil and perlite and saved the bone meal/perlite/worm castings/soil mixture to use in 2 or 3 months time.

Was very heavy when I took it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKGROW36 For This Useful Post:

dynodave (09-07-17), JB (10-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,815 Times

Well give them 0 , very light water,
    U still in veg,stick them 24 hours light
    If not stick to ur 12/12,ul be ok,some good growers around here
    Davo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3