Thread: update on dubious ebay seeds and how long u reckon i got?

Thanks

Default update on dubious ebay seeds and how long u reckon i got?

Hi guys, the "hindu kush" autoflowers (if thats what they really are) bought from ebay are doing well, The guy who i bought them from looked like he had his ebay account closed, so i won't be risking my luck buying from ebay again. But look slikei was lucky and got 3 good plants.

I've been feeding them biobizz bloom now, ever since they were properly in flower, and i've read all i can about the time to flush and harvest. i've been trying to assess whether some of these tricomes are milky or clear and can't really decide. (afraid, being a newbie, i didnt log when sown, or when starting to flower - will do next time).

i'm guessing i am some weeks away, because only the tips of a few hairs are starting to go brown.

anyone got any ideas, when i should start flushing, and what kind of timescale till harvest (bearing in mind, they are in a UK greenhouse with probably 50% cloudy days

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010160b.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	348237Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010161a.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	348236Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010160c.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	348238

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Looks like there is loads of time still to go...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove