Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad News

Thanks

Default Answered: Bad News

I have a few autos in a 1.2 by 1.2 tent unfortunately I have just had some bad news, I have an electrician coming out to test the electrics and this ia required by my landlord, I have to obviously collapse my tent and leave it flat and ill probably just cover it with a tarp or something, but I have no idea what Im going to do with my plants theres 5 in total. Any suggestions will be much appreciated 😊

2. "get the loft panel boards from B an Q mate 3 packs 20quid . now would be good time to get some boards down an put them up there an ya laffin.

i boarded out my whole loft with those panels straight on top of the insulation no messing about "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

you in veg or flower?

can you not a get a van for the day day stick them in the back of that, or even hire one ?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17), Squib95 (10-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times
    Provided Answers: 7

All depends where you live and whats accesible to you. A garden would be a good shout, in a discreet corner. If not, then you'll have to use a bedroom or something, beside your bed to block the view? Many options tbh.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have a corner in my garden just not sure if they will go out there to check the electric and gas meter as they are there, I have tried to hire a van however I cant because I have 6 points and not 25 -.-, They're too tall to hide behind anything, they are flowering aswell. If i was to alowly adjust my lighting period so that they are in lights off when they come, would I be able to maybe put a big black bin bag over them and just leave them in the garden cant see him going through them? would only be an hour or so tops?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Thanks

how far in to flower?
    bin bag idea would work mate, just hope it dont rain bro.

whats your current light schedule? lets see pic of them

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'll upload a pic and theyre at different stages tbh mate, 4 of them have literally just gone into flower, the other one is about 2 weeks in and ive got one which is a week or 2 off finishing ���� Not done myself any favours really aha and I know i would be gutted if it rained and at the moment lights go off at 11pm and come an at 5am?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapchat-593073823.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	348262
    I dont know how to rotate it but the tallest is around 1 metre or just over

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Thanks

probs got quite a smell goin in there now then lol.

you not got an attic or even a mate/family member with a garage?

whats the spark planning on doin anyway buddy? never had landlord send one out just to check the leccy

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

they do like a health and safety test and sign all sockets and sh*t and yeh they are smelling quite a bit aha theyre okay with tent closed as carbon filter gets rid of it. And no one really knows about them so its difficult trying to find someone aha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Thanks

Ive got a loft but I think its full of all that yellow insulation stuff and never really tried getting up there

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Squib95 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-07-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast