Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sweat swab test

Thanks

Default Sweat swab test

I occasionally get drug tested at work using a swab which they rub on your forehead. Does anyone know how long this will detect cannabis in one's system for?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

It seems to depend on which sweat test they use (there are a few)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

I've been Googling and I think ita the drugwipe they use by the looks of it. They use a swab on your forehead or back of the neck and then submerge it in that little handheld device that looks like a pregnancy test. They only test sweat not saliva.

Thanks

I also used to have these tests depending on how heavy u use cannabis it can take up to 90 days to matabolise as it's stored with fat so if u are a large bloke that will also increase the time it takes however there are loads of methods u can use if you know when test is?

The Healthy Choice ♨

Thanks

Also note that by using sweat not urine or swab there basicly helping u out as pee tests are far more better at picking up traces my advice is buy a shit load of alcohol hand sanitizer and soak ya self were they swab or all over for that matter on ur way to test

The Healthy Choice ♨

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

We give out random tests to all workers in the site. A few have been sent home because their blood alcohol level is off the roof. But in terms of drugs, depending on where you work, you may have some leeway. My boss knows I smoke ocassionaly. He only asks that I don't do it in or around work as I have to set an example being one of the team leaders on the building site. They can easily detect anything even if in small quantity.

Thanks

Ah I thought it was the urine test that could go back months. I imagined sweat and saliva would not go back as far as that. God that's not good news then!

Thanks

Unfortunately drugs tests are completely random but infrequent.

Thanks

If it was urine ud be sound I have used the synthetic urine kit loads of times and it's never ever faild me or few guys I was working with mabe that's y they use swabs now so u cant cheat it and so we are back the age old problem of prohibition 😂

The Healthy Choice ♨

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

If you have a Union at your place of work, check what they say about drug testing in the work place...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast