Thread: Insulation options

Thanks

Default Insulation options

Alright guys,

Looking to upgrade my grow room and I'm wondering what to go with for my insulation.

Room will be built with 18mm MDF either side, just looking for something to wedge inbetween to help with sound deadening.

I've narrowed it down to the following:

Rockwool Sound Insulation Slabs

Earthwool Acoustic Roll

Isover CWS32

I believe the Isover is used more in commercial aspects. All are 50mm thick and will work out at a similar price. The roll will be easier to work with but don't mind cutting up the slabs. The Rockwool stuff is stone wool whereas the other 2 are glass wool, not sure which is better?

What would you go for?
    Last edited by M_C; 11-07-17 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Link removal

1st Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    2nd Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    3rd Grow - 4x Incredible Bulk & 1x Delicious Candy
    4th Grow - Incredible Bulk, Delicious Candy & Pakistan Valley
    5th Grow - 1200w 8 Plants Multistrain

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

I would go with the rockwool stone insulation slabs.
    Being a slab it is less likely to creep down the cavity over time, and the rockwool stuff has better acoustic value than kingspan.