Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First timer with several questions

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by camkush View Post
    The trouble with determining which strain number is.. Each strain has multiple pheno types. and I haven't grown GG to know from site which one is which mate. Maybe someone here can but not I.
    A strain with multiple phenotypes is an unstable strain

That aside, no one will be able to say which strain it is that you are growing
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (16-07-17), Trex (16-07-17)

camkush Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    A strain with multiple phenotypes is an unstable strain

Taught me something mate, I thought they all had multiple. Good ole MC spreading knowledge like always

Holy shit my phone sent this via Magic

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (16-07-17), M_C (16-07-17), Trex (16-07-17)

Thanks

If you ever grow Low Ryder #2, you will only find two phenotypes... but you need to know what you're looking for to tell them apart - that is good genetics But any strain with multiple phenotypes is an unstable strain that still needs work with back crossing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MR B-loom (16-07-17), Trex (16-07-17)

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    So are you saying that neither the plant growth pattern, nor the bud/flower pattern, differ between GG#3 and GG#4? My knowledge is very basic here, so I'm sorry if the question is stupid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ol' Doc Happy For This Useful Post:

redisiel (16-07-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Doc Happy View Post
    So are you saying that neither the plant growth pattern, nor the bud/flower pattern, differ between GG#3 and GG#4? My knowledge is very basic here, so I'm sorry if the question is stupid.
    I'm actually saying that it could be GG#3, GG#4, AK47, kush, skunk, kola bears... no one could say for sure (but the kola bears may be a sure giveaway )

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Ol' Doc Happy (16-07-17), redisiel (16-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Welcome aboard mate, You are surrounded by good genetics and if I'm honest I wouldn't bother phoning advanced nutrients because there aim is always to get us to buy more nutrients. I'm going to double check but I think you have a great canna chemist there called Jim Freire, he will be the man for genetics in your state and I'm talking landrace, this fucker has got Thai that's over twenty years old for example he also makes a lot of products from the cannabis waste from walking sticks to the wood finishes he finishes them with, He's about your age too brother.

Ideally where you are you would use light deprivation so I'd look into that also.

I was listening to a podcast with this Jim in it and it made me laugh when he was telling a story saying about how they make him/people in the canna industry pay there tax in cash only meaning you lot could have a long arse drive to go pay and sometimes daily and in one part they digressed onto driving deep into some places and you'll find body's and all sorts pmsl but for sure I would be looking to find this Jim guy he has genetics we dream of and he's making seeds again now.
    And if I'm not mistaken calcamus coot(my hero grower) is from Oregon too and he might be joined to a club there in Oregon and I remember him saying don't bother with the purple urkle lol

Good luck with your STARTER plants lol, (starter he says )mate this shits addictive they won't just be starters mate there the beginning of a new chapter! Ps shush!!!you don't use synthetics pmsl
    Blessings and gratitude brother
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 16-07-17 at 06:57 AM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Ol' Doc Happy (16-07-17)

Thanks

Ol' Doc is happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2